Options

Who is the best out of my five stars?

Who is the best out of my five stars? 29 votes

5 Star Superior Iron Man
6%
Spity68TheMailmann 2 votes
5 Star Storm
93%
RItvik3599MagrailothosM1k0rinHendrosskikiFurieuxTheHoodedDormammuTorah13Denzel116EtjamaArham1LDyoutube8440BłADEVbnmeMrspider568Thicco_ModeEarthEliteYa_Boi_28Giodood_1Jet6_3Masterpuff 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    Bert1Bert1 Posts: 22
    5 Star Storm
    storm is better, but they are both trash
  • Options
    BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    5 Star Storm
    hello mate are you an early player. storm is better but i personally believe that you should focus on 4*s first as you probably have better 4* that are way better than the 5* u currently have. if i were you check out seatins tier list and if you have any god tier champs or above god tier focus on ranking and maxing them out. when you get a decent 5* then focus on them. thats my advice hope it helps :)
  • Options
    BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    5 Star Storm
    lol someone gave u too lol
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 351 ★★★
    lol
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,434 ★★★★★
    5 Star Storm
    Neither is great; but if they're your first five stars, I'm sure they can be useful.

If either gets Awakened, they'll be useful enough to take to 2/35; but I wouldn't take them further unless you loved them.
  • Options
    LDyoutube8440LDyoutube8440 Posts: 33
    5 Star Storm
    BłADE said:

hello mate are you an early player. storm is better but i personally believe that you should focus on 4*s first as you probably have better 4* that are way better than the 5* u currently have. if i were you check out seatins tier list and if you have any god tier champs or above god tier focus on ranking and maxing them out. when you get a decent 5* then focus on them. thats my advice hope it helps :)

Not very early just dont work in getting 5 star shards. It's kinda just if I get them, I get them. My four stars are decent tho.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    5 Star Storm
    Is this a joke ?