**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Sunspot or Torch?

Hey guys. I'm looking to take a champ to rank 5 but I'm torn between Sunspot & Human Torch.

Any ideas?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Sunspot is really fun, and has
    P R E S T I G E.
    I’d say Sunspot.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Both are equally fun to use.
    Both do very great at 2 similar things.
    Can't go wrong with either rankup tbh.
    Sunspot has fat prestige though, so personally I'd go with him.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,982 ★★★★★
    Torch has more utility with his heal reversal and nova flame, but you already have a 5/65 Void for heal reversal. I would argue Torch is the better of the two champions in a vacuum, but with your roster Sunspot is the proper choice.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    In your position I have to say sunspot, torch is a more niche champ who shreds certain matchups and sucks in others, sunspot is much more versatile, also void covers heal reversal, as much as I love torch I think in your position sunspot is the better pick
  • R41nb0wm4g1cR41nb0wm4g1c Posts: 39
    Thanks guys. I love both so it's a difficult decision to make. I'm gonna awaken Ghost & rank 5 her this month but really didn't know who else to take up. I absolutely love Sunspots damage but Torch is great too. I did think about Warlock but I already have a 6* rank 2 guilly, 5* stark Spidy then Ghost so didn't fancy another Tech & like you guys said Void can heal reversal & my guilly can aswell on her SP2.

I'll go for Sunspot. Cheers.
  • Bert1Bert1 Posts: 22
    sunspot for damage and prestige, torch for utility.
    You made the right choice
  • R41nb0wm4g1cR41nb0wm4g1c Posts: 39
    Be a while before I take him up due to lack of Gold. I just want the champs to get through act 6.3/6.4
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    I'd go for Sunspot since he is one of the best champs for act 6 because of his perfect block. And you already have r5 Void so Human Torch's niche is sorta taken.