**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursions

I recently played incursions and I have a question on one of the fights cause it was weird. The boss was War Machine with an unblockable sp1. I have always thought that the unblockable part doesn't include bullets, but I somehow couldn't block War machine's bullets. He didn't hit me before he used his sp1, he just threw his sp1 from afar and it connected even though I was blocking since I can't dex that sp. Isn't it supposed to be blockable since bullets are not the same as a beam? Or have I misunderstood something?

Comments

• LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    It does include them, projectile or non-projectile. Because his first hit is hard to evade, you likely blocked it, so it broke through the block because of the node. Then the rest of the special hit you because you can’t block immediately after you’ve been hit. That’s what I think happened anyways :)
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I've always treated war machine sp1 as something you cannot evade
  • ser_Arthurser_Arthur Posts: 23

It does include them, projectile or non-projectile. Because his first hit is hard to evade, you likely blocked it, so it broke through the block because of the node. Then the rest of the special hit you because you can’t block immediately after you’ve been hit. That’s what I think happened anyways :)

But why? It clearly says that projectiles with flight time are not unblockable. So what are bullets if not projectiles with flight time?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

But why? It clearly says that projectiles with flight time are not unblockable. So what are bullets if not projectiles with flight time?
    The node you're talking about is 'Enhanced Special 1', the node you encountered in Incursions is likely to be 'Unblockable Special 1'.

The node you're talking about is 'Enhanced Special 1', the node you encountered in Incursions is likely to be 'Unblockable Special 1'.
    That's the thing: I read the node and it clearly said that projectiles with flight time are not unblockable. I read it multiple times after he killed me cause I couldn't figure out what was going on.

There's no "first hit" in War Machine's sp1. He just pulls up his arm and starts shooting. And furthermore, he couldn't have hit me, cause I was on the other side of the screen holding block 2 out of 3 times he used that sp against me.