**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 2 Alpha (T2A) - what is the cost going forward?

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
After narrowly managed to save 1 T2A from expiring, I looked up on the cost of this item. Whoa ... :o
Apart from the 2017 offer, cheapest I can locate is 7000 units (2019).

2017 offer

Sep 2018

Feb 2019

I have only 6k units. If one pops up on July 4, I hope I have sufficient to cash in.

How much do you value one T2A?

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

I wouldn’t pay much for one. You can get 4 a month pretty easy these days

That’s only really in ally’s that do some mao 6
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

I only run 5x5. I get 9 map 6 crystals a week. With EQ, glory, side quests I still think it’s easy to get 4 a month.

That ain’t true that really rng denpeend then I’m get 16 map6 a week and get 12k pair week if I’m lucky.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    T2A is worth about 500 units to me as far as I'm concerned. Most of the unit offers on catalysts are way overpriced in my view.

If you think about it, a top 90 AQ alliance gets about 0.5 T2A a week. If a T2A is on sale for 5k units, that is 2500 units for half a T2A - is it worth paying 2500 units to get one week's advance on AQ rewards? Not to me.

Same logic for T5b currently. Easily getting about 6-8k T5b a week from AQ. Most of the recent offers have been about 1.5k units for 6750 T5b shards or something like that. Again - is it worth paying 1.5k units for one week's advance on AQ rewards? Not to me.

Obviously this metric will change depending on where you are in the game - if you are in a lower alliance and not getting that much T2A/T5B, then the value proposition may make way more sense to you if you are getting 3-4 weeks worth of AQ rewards for those units.

I say this only to give an indication as to how i measure value in resources in game - in terms of how many weeks of AQ rewards it would be to me.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    edited June 2019

I only run 5x5. I get 9 map 6 crystals a week. With EQ, glory, side quests I still think it’s easy to get 4 a month.

I think you have a numerical error somewhere in your calculations.

I run 66555 and can get about 2 each month. I would value a T2a about 1k units tops.

If it cost over that much for a t2a in any offers it's a easy pass.

Gamer said:

That ain’t true that really rng denpeend then I’m get 16 map6 a week and get 12k pair week if I’m lucky.

Uh don’t tell me it ain’t true when I’ve done it for months....
    As I’m said then you hav disgusting luck in you map6 cystal becasse. Two time this much I’m got 2k out of 12 map6 cystal so it might be true you get 4 pairs mouth I’m ain’t that lucky arund 2 and a half from EQ and rank rewards from AQ don’t count The glory.

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Uh don’t tell me it ain’t true when I’ve done it for months....
    As I’m said then you hav disgusting luck in you map6 cystal becasse. Two time this much I’m got 2k out of 12 map6 cystal so it might be true you get 4 pairs mouth I’m ain’t that lucky arund 2 and a half from EQ and rank rewards from AQ don’t count The glory.

Yeah I’m counting everything over the month. I probably average 6 or 7k a week from map crystals. I buy 7 or 8 with glory because we run item free wars. I think that’s where I’m coming out ahead. I guess most people are spending their glory on pots and basic.
    I’m use them a bit defrinds pots for AQ somtimes I’m mis op. But yeah the map6 cystal is the rng wher mind simple don’t giv as much
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    T2a in the short past was a $50 cad offer. But with map 7 we get 1 2ta+ a week. So my value of a t2a in the store is $5. Anything more and not worth it. Although I’d still spend $10-$20 on one because I can never have enough t2a.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Rank-up gems are the future.

Seriously, good job on making T2a more available. There’s a lot that can be done with a R4 5*.

Dr. Zola
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Update:

Found another offer. About 2k units for one T2A.

1500 units.

• LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Part of the problem is that if theyre flooded into players accounts they lose so much value which I wouldnt mind since i'm finishing Labyrinth 100% and did act 6 completion just for the t2a :D
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I get them fast enough that I wouldn't spend units on them. Have 4 in stash right now.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I think it might even be less than 1500 units now, considering that there's also a T4CC and 200k gold thrown in, which, depending on how much you value those, drives the price even lower. I like this archive of T2A costs, though, very nice to see :smile:
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I can rank 4 a 5* champ and that champ is thing i need 2 tier 4 sci catalyst

I can rank 4 a 5* champ and that champ is thing i need 2 tier 4 sci catalyst

Play AQ, get glory and buy cats at store.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'm currently sat on 23 t2a lol

Update:
    Found another offer. About 2k units for one T2A.

More T5BC, no gold.