**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This also needs updating...

Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
I think that some of the stuff in the calendar needs updating. Now I know there’s about to be a bunch of people hitting disagree and claiming that it’s free rewards so we shouldn’t complain, but frankly some of the days feel like we don’t get anything. For example, in the cavalier calendar on days 1,3 and 5 we get 1500 gold. I honestly don’t even see the point in that, that’s not enough to take a 2* rank 1 to level 5. Not trying to be negative here but I think little things like improving the calendar can go a long way in improving the game experience for everyone.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I think that some of the stuff in the calendar needs updating. Now I know there’s about to be a bunch of people hitting disagree and claiming that it’s free rewards so we shouldn’t complain, but frankly some of the days feel like we don’t get anything. For example, in the cavalier calendar on days 1,3 and 5 we get 1500 gold. I honestly don’t even see the point in that, that’s not enough to take a 2* rank 1 to level 5. Not trying to be negative here but I think little things like improving the calendar can go a long way in improving the game experience for everyone.

It’s free and it isn’t an issue with the game. We have more important things to focus on