**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I the only one that finds Elder's Bane harder than Cavalier?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Am I the only one that finds Elder's Bane harder than Cavalier? 77 votes

Yeah, Elder's Bane is harder to get
42%
Snizzbarege999menLvernon15SiddhantKwatraSammyJankiskikiFurieuxBrokenReferenceMoosetiptronicCats4lifeKillSwitchPrathapWRIRRookiieSnakepLSDinHavanaknightGraydroxDeaconAipa12 33 votes
No, Cavalier's is more of a struggle
57%
Whododo872DrZolaTendersquadAjisdopeIron_SkywalkerChirotonsorSpiderCoolsPanchulon21Scopeotoe987LordRaymond3OpandemonioKDSuperFlash10Denzel116Mrwarren96Notsavage19X_Factor_AgentRwj_2NomedYeshuaGnotnusmonomugg 44 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s really roster dependent. Like, I have decent champs of each class (and sparky and some chunky 5/65s for the collector) so Elders Bane was easy for me, but I didn’t have any good immunes for CB and hardly a counter to any of the first two 6.1 quests, so Cav was much more costly for me. As my roster stands now 6.1 completion wouldn’t be too bad, but back then it definitely was.
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    Harder, no. Longer, hell ya. It's a long grind.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    The collector is harder than any of the other bosses for sure
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Let’s assume someone just completed an initial run on act5. Now which one is easier to do? Get to clear six paths to Cavalier with a ~20% increase at difficulty or clear over 100 paths of act5 to get Elders Bane? If u have counters for some 6.1 annoying nodes (No Retreat is the king of them) and for the CB boss then Cavalier is easier and surely faster accomplishment.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I see some people commenting about the length and effort put into it. I really mean harder. Between the Rage paths, couple of Masochism paths, all of 5.2.4, all of the 50% attack reductions in 5.3 along with the Green Goblin boss, Hyperion boss, the final Ultron boss and of course, The Collector. I'm not even done exploring 5.4 yet and I already feel like it's harder than what I had to do in 6.1.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Etjama said:

I see some people commenting about the length and effort put into it. I really mean harder. Between the Rage paths, couple of Masochism paths, all of 5.2.4, all of the 50% attack reductions in 5.3 along with the Green Goblin boss, Hyperion boss, the final Ultron boss and of course, The Collector. I'm not even done exploring 5.4 yet and I already feel like it's harder than what I had to do in 6.1.

That's fair but the big difference is that for act 5 you can use 4*s so there's a lot more solutions you have to these problems than 6.1 which really depends on you having good counters to the big annoying opponents. And in act 5 if you mess up you can still make a comeback but you most definitely can't in act 6 due to the insanely high attack values.
  • Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    Cavalier was something, mainly because of Crossbones. But Elder’s Bane is fairly easy, depending on the roster. having a R5 5* duped Corvus made it easy, save for a few challenges.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    With my roster, I did find Act 5 exploration harder than 6.1, yeah.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Definitely roster dependent. But I can see why you say they too.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Did Crossbones with Luke Cage and Ghost Rider. Collector was straightforward by comparison.

Which is to say that my roster wasn’t set up for some of the Cav fights.

Dr. Zola
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    the easiest 6 paths you take gets you the same Cav title as the hardest. the easiest, hardest and all in-between paths are what net you Elder's Bane. Is the hardest chapter in all of Act 5 more difficult than the hardest path to 6.1.6 sentinel? There is no useful comparison between the two.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    One is talking about exploration.
    One is talking about completion.
    Definitely Elder Bane, road blocks in 6.1 are just crossbone and sentinel and you just need to fight one time each in order to get the title.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    edited May 2020

Etjama said:

That's fair but the big difference is that for act 5 you can use 4*s so there's a lot more solutions you have to these problems than 6.1 which really depends on you having good counters to the big annoying opponents. And in act 5 if you mess up you can still make a comeback but you most definitely can't in act 6 due to the insanely high attack values.
    6.1 doesn't really have insanely high attack values you can mess up and still comeback fine its later in act 6 where the attack values become ridiculous.
    I was exploring some 6.1 earlier and even survived war machine sp3 and came back to win
  • GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    Kevo9513 said:

guess you didn't try 6.2.2 sinister and 6.2.6 the champion
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Gnotnus said:

Kevo9513 said:

Those bosses have nothing to do with comparing getting cavalier and elders bane
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Gnotnus said:

Kevo9513 said:

But the context of discussion in this post is Act 5 exploration vs Act 6.1 completion.
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 161
    This is a roster dependent thing. For me, cavalier will be harder to do because I don’t have a counter for the crossbones and sentinel as 5* and my 5 star roster isn’t very good. But, I do have counters to some of the very annoying act 5 fights as 4 stars, giving me more ease with exploring act 5. But I did have a 5* star bleed immune champion and a counter to sentinel, I would definitely find cavalier easier Simply due to the fact that it’s only 6 paths and I can take the easy path every time