**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T5CC and endgame RNG discussion

I recently explored Act 6 and Abyss which I was pumped about. However of the 4 full t5cc crystals awarded, I pulled a science t5cc 3 times. With the amount of effort that goes into keeping prestige, especially when in a top 5 ally, I am effectively forced out of this position due to bad RNG. I feel I am now in a position of drop to lower tier alliances forever or retire, id lean retire. I have heard some say "you just need to wait for 6* stones", which have dried up outside of full cash offers. Even so i would need 600 science 6* stones to max out, based on current game climate this is an impossible ask currently.

Honestly I just want to know what Kabam thinks we can do when the most rare commodity in the game, t5cc, can destroy an account based on rng luck. I truly feel my only option is to retire as my 3 science t5cc will never allow me to stay competitive in top prestige races now. Unless some bad rng forgiveness system is implemented, like the t4cc exchange, others along with I are effectively being pushed out of the game by rng

Comments

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I doubt your account has been destroyed because of bad t5cc rng. But I can certainly understand your frustration. If you want to stay at the top you need different t5cc to get the prestige needed to stay in the alliance. I'm assuming your alliance is asking you to leave, if they aren't then what's the problem?
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Why is it most people seem to only be able to get one class of T5CC. They should introduce a system where you are only allowed 1 of each class or else you can be a refund
  • Options
    PurpleIsPimpinPurpleIsPimpin Posts: 48
    If you monitor the top 10 allys prestige week over week, you can see the upward trajectory of prestige. You simply cannot keep up without ateast 3 different classes of t5cc. Having 2 of the same is severely limiting, having 3 is impossible to do anything. With the sig stone limitation, even if you r3 3 same class 6*s, you cannot stay competitive in prestige. I do not want to have to leave the game, but honestly it is a top level death sentence via rng