Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I saved up for months & this is why I decided to take a step down to a relaxed veteran alliance

I opened up 355 Map 6 crystals and got 7 Tier 2 Alpha's (This is pretty good!) & then I opened up 89 Map 7 crystals and got 7,497 Tier 5 basic shards. Is this normal? I was expecting a lot more! I hate RNG in this game! Why do Map 7 if the rewards aren't worth it anymore?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQC7RvuEQCE

Comments

• Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Do map 5 and spend your glory on t5b, I’m earning more t5b now in a lower prestige 5x5 alliance than I was in a higher prestige 6x5 alliance.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,269 ★★★★★
    You can also buy it with Glory now. In larger amounts
  • Options
    KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    Markjv81 said:

Do map 5 and spend your glory on t5b, I’m earning more t5b now in a lower prestige 5x5 alliance than I was in a higher prestige 6x5 alliance.

Yup, that’s why I switched to a lower level alliance. Good call!
  • Options

You can also buy it with Glory now. In larger amounts

So when you’re doing map7 you’re spending most of your glory on potions/revives. Now that I’m back to map5 I can buy as much T5B as I want from glory!
  • Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Higher maps have diminishing returns...
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    im always on 15k glory.. to get 2 to 3 t5b a month including not difficult...
  • Options
    ScottydoosmashScottydoosmash Posts: 34
    The thing I don’t get is that the map7 crystals drop rates for literally everything seems much much worse than the map6 crystals. I know there’s a chance at t5b in them but that’s so rare it makes map7 crystals pointless
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,559 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I quit an ally playing 3 lots of Map 5 to an ally with just 3 players and we now just complete map 3
    We earn approx 1250 glory which sure is a lot less than the 4,200 from playing three lots of map 5 * 5 But it’s far more relaxing playing Map 3 Without the heavy AQ grind
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Bulmkt said:

I quit an ally playing 3 lots of Map 5 to an ally with just 3 players and we now just complete map 3
    We earn approx 1250 glory which sure is a lot less than the 4,200 from playing three lots of map 5 * 5 But it’s far more relaxing playing Map 3 Without the heavy AQ grind

That seems odd. I am in alliance with just me and my alt account. I do Map 2 and get around 1550/wk. I score over 8M. Maybe because my prestige is 10.2k and my alt is almost 7k.
  • Options
    xNig said:

Only if you need to spend glory to buy items for higher maps. If you don’t need to, then it’s still an overall win.

I agree, but at the same time it’s ridiculous how tough map 7 can be.
  • Options

The thing I don’t get is that the map7 crystals drop rates for literally everything seems much much worse than the map6 crystals. I know there’s a chance at t5b in them but that’s so rare it makes map7 crystals pointless

Exactly! Did you see my video I posted? When I was at 90 crystals with the map6 crystals I had way more T2A’s. How’s that possible? So sad & stupid.
  • Options

Bulmkt said:

That seems odd. I am in alliance with just me and my alt account. I do Map 2 and get around 1550/wk. I score over 8M. Maybe because my prestige is 10.2k and my alt is almost 7k.
    Yeah, it’s probably because of the prestige.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    T5b is stupidly scarce in this game. You can buy 4500 a shot with glory, collect it once a month from the event quests, crack small quantities from map 7! And it takes how many to rank a 6 to r3? And all that total won't make one a month! Soooo yeah what's left but $? And for me that ain't happenin!
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Yeah, bro, map 7 crystals don't give you much of that. Glory is your best avenue as long as you are not in a Flow higher Flow tier Flow AW Flow ally. 100% of my glory goes to t5b (top 90 AQ, Gold 1).

Did you use the Chronometer to get that tech AG that you were needing?
  • Options
    Solrac_2 said:

Yeah, bro, map 7 crystals don't give you much of that. Glory is your best avenue as long as you are not in a Flow higher Flow tier Flow AW Flow ally. 100% of my glory goes to t5b (top 90 AQ, Gold 1).

Did you use the Chronometer to get that tech AG that you were needing?

Nah, I’ve had the tech awakening for a while. Just waiting for a 3 day item use then I’ll use & give all my signature stones.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Bulmkt said:

You should come hang with us. We do three BG's on map 2. Get just over 2k glory. We did map 4 by accident yesterday and thankfully it worked out. Not used to having to coordinate. But might explore doing some map 3 mixed in if it gets us a bump in glory. We're done the day by morning normally too which is nice. Look me up in game.
  • Options
    Rap said:

T5b is stupidly scarce in this game. You can buy 4500 a shot with glory, collect it once a month from the event quests, crack small quantities from map 7! And it takes how many to rank a 6 to r3? And all that total won't make one a month! Soooo yeah what's left but $? And for me that ain't happenin!

Yup, 100% agree with you. Money is the way to go, but it ain’t happening for me either!
  • Options
    Midnite93 said:

That was savage man sorry to say this you have been kabamed left right and center

Oh man, I have another video of me completing act 6.3 coming out soon & that video is even worse. You should check it out. This is my page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5xxe_vM5y51GVO3RrX3ZQ
  • Options
    Midnite93 said:

Krzysalt said:

Midnite93 said:

That was savage man sorry to say this you have been kabamed left right and center

Oh man, I have another video of me completing act 6.3 coming out soon & that video is even worse. You should check it out. This is my page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5xxe_vM5y51GVO3RrX3ZQ
    My sincere condolences my friend you have been shafted
    Thank you for the kind words 🙏🏾
  • Options
    GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    We play Map 4 and its very balanced.