**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It finally happened

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
After 9 months of waiting and 3 AG crystals with no skill I finally awaken AEgon thanks to this awesome event. Going to R4 and R5 him asap (after I finish levelling Ghost because I got her to R5 but I’m short on ISO) and try LOL finally

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Still trying to pull him
  • Options

Thanks bro :) have you tried the incursion crystals? Better chance to pull him there :)
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I think I would have awakend him when he was R5 or when you really plan to use him somewhere.
    I guarantee you that your next 5* is Aagon now xD
  • Options
    Seraphion said:

I think I would have awakend him when he was R5 or when you really plan to use him somewhere.
    I guarantee you that your next 5* is Aagon now xD

Honestly I would consider quitting the game after that troll haha but I definitely plan on using him very soon, I haven’t even done ROL tbh yet so there’s that
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Congrats! My friend just awakened his 5* Aegon as well!
  • Options
    RU11011 said:

Congrats! My friend just awakened his 5* Aegon as well!

That’s awesome! I feel like he will only get more valuable as time goes on with bigger health pools etc
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Sig stones
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I got lucky and pulled him twice.

Have him at 5/65 sig 144.

Dude is a freaking game changer.

Was huge getting me to cavalier
  • Options
    one_punch_girlone_punch_girl Posts: 24
    Congrats 😊

And then there's people like me sitting on 2 skill gems and no Aegon or Nick Fury in sight... Even had 3 for some time... Used one on Thor Ragnarok out of frustration 😂
  • Options

Sig stones

Got him to sig 79 I believe, that's all the sigs I have for now, but all the skill and generic I get from now are for him

Congrats 😊

And then there's people like me sitting on 2 skill gems and no Aegon or Nick Fury in sight... Even had 3 for some time... Used one on Thor Ragnarok out of frustration 😂

Oof man, at least he's good for PI if your an endgame player which you likely are if you have 3 gems of the same class. Out of my 3 AG crystals I got 2 mystics and I don't have any good mystic to awaken. I nearly got doom but it rolled over a while back haha
  • Options
    one_punch_girlone_punch_girl Posts: 24
    No, not endgame, I just had some very one-sided luck with my ag crystals 😂 out of 5 the 1st, 2nd and 4th were skill, 3rd and 5th tech.
    But I think the day I'll really regret using that gem on Thor is still far away... I'll have to pull 3 gem-worthy skill champs first 😁
  • Options
    Congrats! Let us know your thoughts when you can! :)
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Good job! I did the same for myself with Nick yesterday. I had already lucked into a skill gem from 5.4 completion for Ægon, so my skill 5* roster has gone from like nothing to pretty legit in a matter of a month or two.
  • Options
    Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
    Congrats man! I have 3 skill awakening gems but no Aegon or Nick fury, spent 1500 units on featured cavs to get Aegon but still I don't have him.
    Anyways congrats man, he's the best for LOL
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Thanks bro :) have you tried the incursion crystals? Better chance to pull him there :)
    I did. So frustrating you can only get one. Also burned about 6k units on cav crystals lol.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Sweet. Congrats
  • Options
    Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Let's go mate! Happy for you
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Congrats buddy.
    On my side, I'm buying the $5 cavalier skill deal, every wednesday, in hope to get Nick Fury. Got this, today...