**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Defender Diversity points are Zero ??? Bug or feature ?

Hey there,

when i look at the war sheet with alle the informations like how much defender placed, how explored at the moment and so on
i realise i dont see how much Defender Diversity we have. There is just a Zero ...
We should see how much diversity we have or not ? that the enemy cant see is clear but our own is good to know.

Regards

Comments

• @Kabam Miike

can u ask the developers if this is a visual bug or a bigger problem, i heard from alliances that dont have this bug that diversity is 0 ...
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Same here, 0 points for defender diversity...
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 240 ★★
    Yep i put archangel and green goblin thinking we will get more points but it says 0.
  • TortoigTortoig Posts: 32
    Same here.. We had some points and now its just 0 for no reason...
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Guess it will be calculated when war finishes.
  • Hey @Marzipan87, thanks for bringing this to our attention! The dev team has looked into this and has found that there is a display issue with the way the War Progress screen shows points earned from defender diversity, but they have confirmed that it is only a display issue. The points themselves are awarded properly for calculating the final scores in AW. They're working to address the display issue as soon as possible. Sorry for the confusion and thanks so much for your patience.
  • Can it be that there is an another bug within the diversity, we have one very high that can be right (~90)
    Or is the diversity for each battlegroup?
    BG 1 have 20 diverse
    BG 2 have 25 diverse
    BG 3 have 30 diverse
    So Diversity is 75 ?

But i understand the explanition that the diversity is for all groups together