**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Update Old Champs/Pause Release of New Champ

This is MP Blaze and I just wanted to get my thoughts down.

There’s been a lot of discussion about what’s causing burnout for Summoners that have finished Abyss and Act 6 and what keeps them from looking forward to Act 7. I think BG said it best where the first core issue that needs to be addressed is Champion Balance.

There’s a small percent of champs that can clear almost anything and it’s the grind/hope of rolling these champs that burns people out or puts someone in a position where they have resources after clearing content and can’t do anything with them because they’re waiting to roll them.

My suggestion is that older champions are buffed to the point where about 50% of the overall roster is actually useful. This buff will help reduce the overall grind by presenting more options to clear content.

How to do this the best way would be to pause the EQs and side quest for new champs and create new ones for 2 old champs per month where the side quests feature potential buff ideas. Maybe it’s the side quest that presents new buff ideas each week and ask for feedback when each week ends. Award every summoner the featured champs as a 5* rarity and give out rank/awakening materials specific to them to max the champion out. When the Event ends, take back what was given kinda like the Symbiote event one year. The events still give out rewards for completion/exploration. Heck, give out rewards for feedback as well, lol.

My opinion is that this process will be quicker than the current one where we vote in which champ to buff, go through a beta, give feedback, then wait for the release.

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Some players like the new content, and of course, new MCU movies mean new champs. I don't think Kabam is going to sacrifice movie deals for revamping old characters.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Veer4_0 said:

Summoners:
    There was an idea, to release one old (Reworked) and one new champ every month.
    To make old champs do something more, so when we looked at them, they could fight in endgame content.
    That they never could.
    Kabam:
    In time you'll know when the buff will come, don't get so desperate to ask for buffs every month. Dred it, Beg for it.
    Reworks will only be done once or twice a year. :smiley::wink:

This is absolute quality!
  • Options
    Ggeorg10Ggeorg10 Posts: 46
    One new Champ and one reworked Champ every month!!

The perfect balance 😉!
  • Options
    YngwieYngwie Posts: 99
    As much as I like this idea, Kabam won't do it. Because they won't earn money from it 😂