**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About modder and hacker

@Kabam Miike i see many mod user from quite more then one month.if someone did not report them still they are getting ban?after seeing and contacting to one hacker from global.i ask how he did it he simply say using mod and iceman or quake when i say why Iceman or quake.he told me that to avoid one hit ko which can detect easily he uses them to quite avoid them so will that type user also ban?i could screenshot conversation but he unfriend me will try to ask from someone and will send ss soon of they tell. so a question is that type of modder will be ban or not?aaccording to policy result cant be reveal but can we get an answer will that type of hacker ban or not?

Comments

• GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I see modders EVERY SINGLE DAY
    I just sent my first support ticket, hopefully Kabam will do something useful
    I'm sick of the hackers, I'm really sick of them
    But for some reason, the amount of hackers suddenly increase this month, Idk why, any theories or explanations?
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Gunzo wrote: »
    But for some reason, the amount of hackers suddenly increase this month, Idk why, any theories or explanations?

Summer more people play games
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Actually, there are less hackers in May and June than in July...for some reason
    The global chat is filled with 'Who wanna trade a7c7oun7ts w7ith me ad7d me' scammers and 'mod will work' hackers etc...
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Actually, there are less hackers in May and June than in July...for some reason

Alot less hackers u notice? From every summer I have played this game I tend to notice a surge around summer and during winter then kabam does there large ban wave and the hackers come here and try to act like heroes saying things like it's Kabam's fault for making a quest difficult

Another thing to rember this game is played y millions they have to go thru all of the reports so they might not be able to get to urs as fast as possible plus this is a competitive multiplayer game with the amount of people that report people in the top allys r top of the arena alone are probably crazy
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224

You see them everyday but you decided to do something about it today? On the day Seatin Man of "New" content did a video on them? Selfish much.
  • raj1999raj1999 Posts: 9
    edited October 2017
    I reported a modder thrice consecutively for 3 days he/she is using some type of mod or hack to complete a Goldblum challenge it is supposed to be hard for everyone but being at lvl 42 and having just few 4* 4/40 champs he/she did it 100% which is unbelievable for me
  • EdenrrificEdenrrific Posts: 57
    Just report them and move on. Then kabam will justfiy the action taken upon that account. You cant do anything else
  • ace007venturaace007ventura Posts: 29
    raj1999 wrote: »
    I reported a modder thrice consecutively for 3 days he/she is using some type of mod or hack to complete a Goldblum challenge it is supposed to be hard for everyone but being at lvl 42 and having just few 4* 4/40 champs he/she did it 100% which is unbelievable for me

Seriously ??

I don't have a single R5 champion, but I completed the challenge. Took me nearly 16 revives though. Don't know where you got the idea that R4 40 champs are not enough.
  • NeefneffNeefneff Posts: 7
    This trash game is annoying they temporarily banned me and then they lied when I was at 62 hours left they changed it to Perma ban
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Gunzo said:

The global chat is filled with 'Who wanna trade a7c7oun7ts w7ith me ad7d me' scammers and 'mod will work' hackers etc...

Solution turn off global chat
  • Hey guys, we're always looking into any possible exploits and truly appreciate it when players report anything suspicious that they notice in The Contest. If you have come across a player who you feel may be cheating, please report this to our Support Team.

You can submit a Support ticket by tapping on the grey gear icon, located in the in the top left corner of the game’s Home screen. From there, tap the button that says “Support”, and then tap on the option for “Need more help? Contact us”.

In your email, please try to include as much of the the following information as possible:

- Date and time that this occurred
    - Name of the suspected player and their Alliance name
    - A detailed description of any strange behaviour you noticed
    - Any relevant screenshots or videos

An investigation will then be conducted to determine if any form of cheating has occurred and if necessary, appropriate actions will be taken to punish the offending player. Due to our privacy policy however, we will be unable to provide you with any details regarding the result of the investigation.

If you would like more information on cheating and player conduct, you can find it HERE.

Thank you in advance for helping us out by reporting anything you see that may be a violation of our Terms of Service.
This discussion has been closed.