100% in War

SighsohardSighsohard Member Posts: 666 ★★★
So in our current war all 6 BGs. Our 3 and the opposition 3 got 100%

And some members haven't even joined. What in the hell is this ****?! What decides the win. Defender diversity?! Gimme a break!

We're in t2 if you're wondering.

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I would think the biggest decider will be defense ranking. I maybe wrong but if one alliance had more rank 4 5* on defense I believe that will prove to win the day
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Member Posts: 520 ★★★
    I have a feeling this is going to become very common. War is going to get even easier because defender diversity will almost be forced now as more groups 100% maps which means even easier defenders. Whoever wins will be the ones with the most diverse roster across their alliance. Our current war is turning out the same way with 100% across every group with little to no item usage.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Member Posts: 804 ★★★
    I have huge mixed feeling on the new map..... the path I was assigned Path1 spent 9 energy before I had a fight

however I love no item use so, again mixed feelings

but they did say they were making it easier to get 5* shards so maybe the new war is part of that
  • Rob6475Rob6475 Member Posts: 34
    Make using the portals free of energy usage its war not a quest
    Rob6475 wrote: »
    Make using the portals free of energy usage its war not a quest

Or at least once someone goes through a portal don't charge the next for the same portal even if they are going a different path
  • Superman69Superman69 Member Posts: 534 ★★★
    No one likes portals, but easier nodes more than make up for it imo.

Why does Kabam likes these damn portals SO MUCH !? They were only fun in rifts, because of the random rewards. That should've been it. Doctor Strange and Dorm quests are over, so portals should go away as well. But they put them everywhere now. EQs, Story, even AW.
    Not looking forward to AQ season 5.
    It is to suck energy and time. In quest for refills in war for boost. Problem with war is nodes are easy enough that boosting may not be needed
  • Superman69Superman69 Member Posts: 534 ★★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    It is to suck energy and time. In quest for refills in war for boost. Problem with war is nodes are easy enough that boosting may not be needed

Yeah exactly, people are complaining about not being able to use boosts in one go, but with easier nodes that's not much of a problem. Just boost while fighting mini and boss.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Member Posts: 432 ★★
    This map is a huge flop Kabam needs to redo it and update it asap, its boring already and it's just day 1
  • Dbaggery666Dbaggery666 Member Posts: 18
    **** new aw is dumb!!!!! bring back defender kills!!!!! And remove diversity god!
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Member Posts: 203 ★★
    Why is it that the top mini boss only has 1 portal running to it but the others have 2, 2, 3 and 4??
  • sbb75sbb75 Member Posts: 208
    I can't believe the updated AW is functioning the way Kabam intended. We all assume the changes were made to make people spend. I don't see that happening. Unless they anticipate people fighting linked bosses.
    Some things must be fixed.
    They need to address the energy used on portals its ridiculous. The top left miniboss is only connected to one portal. Other miniboss nodes have multiple ways of getting there.
    The scoring doesn't add up. If both allys get 100% then the tie breaker is diversity (guessing that was planned). The issue is you're better of not placing a defender instead of a 'non-unique' defender. You net more points by removing possible attacker kill points or placing trash.
    Excluding the defender rating you are better off placing a 2* white fist (only white fist in aw = 175pts) instead of a repeated 5* Magik (50pts). After the 150 points for attacker killed Fist nets +25 and Magik nets -100. The defender rating doesn't make up the difference.

I can go on forever on why so many of the changes are stupid. Im Just trying to point out things that cant be working as designed.
  • QuizarchQuizarch Member Posts: 12
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    I have a feeling this is going to become very common. War is going to get even easier because defender diversity will almost be forced now as more groups 100% maps which means even easier defenders. Whoever wins will be the ones with the most diverse roster across their alliance. Our current war is turning out the same way with 100% across every group with little to no item usage.

You can bet they will "tune" the map up if they see no item usage. Money is the only reason they make changes anymore.

Here here. Kabam you need to leave one platform that is not about money. Where summoners can test their mettle and the champs they have worked hard for in pvp battle. No motivation to rank "defender" champs nor even try anymore. Diversity was not a bad idea but you just killed aw

• RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    They have taken the one aspect of the game that allows alliances to measure skill against each other and ruined it. For those who play the game for competition, this is just ridiculous.