**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Starky low health

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
Am i the only one experiencing this? My starky( r5 lvl 33) literally has less heath than my r4s

Comments

• Options

Am i the only one experiencing this? My starky( r5 lvl 33) literally has less heath than my r4s

Didn't you notice this when you were dating ranking him yesterday?
  • Options

No he was r3
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

No he was r3

And for R3 he had less health than most other R3s. Some champs are designed that way. Just be glad Electro is one of those champs as well lol
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Smash said:

No he was r3

And for R3 he had less health than most other R3s. Some champs are designed that way. Just be glad Electro is one of those champs as well lol
    Imagine if electro had high health
  • Options
    Smash said:

No he was r3

Not really, ppl say guillotine 2099 is better and has more health, he had more health than guillotine 2099 as a r3
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Smash said:

No he was r3

Imagine if electro had high health
    that would be a nightmare that not even Mysterio could conjure
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    If you look at aunt.mai, you can sort by HP
    At the top are champs like King Groot, Void, Korg
    and at the bottom are electro, wasp, Trash Panda, Most of the spidermen characters and Guiltitione 2099.
    In fact, as a 4* r5, electro and RR barely hit 10k HP.