Options

What the 🀬! is up with this!

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

irrelevant

What is relevant is that I am not receiving the increase in rewards for content I completed

Lol. So you want some tiny rewards which most dont care.
  • Options
    LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 β˜…β˜…

It sets a precedent that is in the wrong direction .. bleh if I was embarrassed I wouldn't have made this post πŸ™„πŸ₯³

This is the 2nd time act 1 was updated. Not only that, act 4 energy costs were reduced as well.

The changes are to help newer players get through act 1 and progress a bit faster. There isn't anything you are missing out on that you can't already get easily in the game.

It's embarrassing that you are throwing a tantrum and low, low end rewards that won't help your roster or do anything for your account. As far as setting a precedent, nothing will stop them from doing it again if they feel they need to. Which I don't see them touching act 5 or act 6 rewards. Especially after act 6 had exploration rewards fixed already.

Let the new players have their 2* nexus crystals and move on.
    Yah well opinions are like _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Seeing s _ _ _ like what they did pisses me off

Damm woulda been nice to have gotten a msg in my inbox - hey we buffed the rewards .. congrats on doing yours way back when - here's ur loot

Instead I come across the original post by KM and it pissed me off ~ maybe if the overlords read this post next time for the next higher act of content they'll be like ,, kk we're gonna buff the rewards ~ er'body that already did it send it to them too

"tantrum" whatever could gaf about your opinion and could give a rats a _ _ if you care about mine
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    GOTG said:

irrelevant

What is relevant is that I am not receiving the increase in rewards for content I completed

no

I want ALLLLL the rewards for any content I've completed whenever said rewards get ramped up / buffed in the future.

It's what I want .. could gaf what anybody else thinks ..but I think

If there is any content anybody has completed - and the rewards for said completed content is ever buffed ~ anybody who's completed that content deserves to receive the rewards as well
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Let me get this straight. You want them to spend Lord knows how long (pardon the pun) sending Millions of Accounts Rewards they've completely outgrown and can't benefit from, based on integrity?
  • Options

It sets a precedent that is in the wrong direction .. bleh if I was embarrassed I wouldn't have made this post πŸ™„πŸ₯³

This is the 2nd time act 1 was updated. Not only that, act 4 energy costs were reduced as well.

The changes are to help newer players get through act 1 and progress a bit faster. There isn't anything you are missing out on that you can't already get easily in the game.

It's embarrassing that you are throwing a tantrum and low, low end rewards that won't help your roster or do anything for your account. As far as setting a precedent, nothing will stop them from doing it again if they feel they need to. Which I don't see them touching act 5 or act 6 rewards. Especially after act 6 had exploration rewards fixed already.

Yah well opinions are like _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Seeing s _ _ _ like what they did pisses me off

Damm woulda been nice to have gotten a msg in my inbox - hey we buffed the rewards .. congrats on doing yours way back when - here's ur loot

Instead I come across the original post by KM and it passed me off ~ maybe if the overlords read this post next time for the next higher act of content they'll be like ,, kk we're gonna buff the rewards ~ er'body that already did it send it to them too

"tantrum" whatever could gaf about your opinion and could give a rats a _ _ if you care about mine
    They sent a in game message. No one thats past act 3 would want the updated rewards except some entitled few that think they need these rewards. You're the worst kind of Karen.
    enjoy your opinion ~ may it serve you well
  • Options

It's embarrassing that you are throwing a tantrum for low, low end rewards that won't help your roster or do anything for your account. As far as setting a precedent, nothing will stop them from doing it again if they feel they need to. Which I don't see them touching act 5 or act 6 rewards. Especially after act 6 had exploration rewards fixed already.

speaking of which you brought up a good point ~ er'body that completed Act 4 / 100% Act 4 should receive a stash of nrg refills if they did (x) before the nrg timers were reduced. So much (x) for completion and so much (x) for exploration πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,070 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

GOTG said:

irrelevant

no

I want ALLLLL the rewards for any content I've completed whenever said rewards get ramped up / buffed in the future.

It's what I want .. could gaf what anybody else thinks ..but I think

If there is any content anybody has completed - and the rewards for said completed content is ever buffed ~ anybody who's completed that content deserves to receive the rewards as well
    Guess what? You are getting what you want. Sorry Karen.
  • Options

It's embarrassing that you are throwing a tantrum for low, low end rewards that won't help your roster or do anything for your account. As far as setting a precedent, nothing will stop them from doing it again if they feel they need to. Which I don't see them touching act 5 or act 6 rewards. Especially after act 6 had exploration rewards fixed already.

speaking of which you brought up a good point ~ er'body that completed Act 4 / 100% Act 4 should receive a stash of nrg refills if they did (x) before the nrg timers were reduced. So much (x) for completion and so much (x) for exploration πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
    And you aren't getting the energy refills either. Have fun contemplating that as well.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Some people get real salty over such little things
  • Options
    Nah .. that's not an accurate correlation
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,226 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hasn’t last my head to that who care for new players get that help early one to alest catch a bit op ther wil never catches op to big spenders unless u wil like to paid millions paid days one offer but even then wil never be catching op to them
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2020
    Seriously? Asking for updated T1 rewards for content I did five years ago is ridiculous.
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Gamer said:

Hasn’t last my head to that who care for new players get that help early one to alest catch a bit op ther wil never catches op to big spenders unless u wil like to paid millions paid days one offer but even then wil never be catching op to them

I can never understand what you are saying literally
    English does not seem to be their first language, but they're trying. I think they're saying that the rewards are meant to help speed their progression faster, but not enough to catch up to big spenders? I don't really get it, but the general idea is that these are irrelevant for us.
  • Options
    RU11011 said:

Gamer said:

English does not seem to be their first language, but they're trying. I think they're saying that the rewards are meant to help speed their progression faster, but not enough to catch up to big spenders? I don't really get it, but the general idea is that these are irrelevant for us.
    It's not meant the catch them up to big spenders since that's literally impossible. You are correct in saying it's meant to give them a jump start faster.
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

RU11011 said:

Gamer said:

It's not meant the catch them up to big spenders since that's literally impossible.
    Yeah, I was just kind of pulling at straws there.
  • Options
    PosthumousdeathPosthumousdeath Posts: 14 β˜…
    edited May 2020
    My only concern would be if it advanced players past one star champions too fast for their own good. I say this because I recently followed a thread on the forum about variant 4 and players not having enough one star champs. A lot of what I read concerned people selling their champs. But on the other side, there were players that just advanced too quickly through the early stages of the game. If this exacerbates the problem then it seems more detrimental than helpful. Just saying.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 β˜…β˜…
    Kabam, please give this guy a bottle 🍼