**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Complete missing link

Hello summoners. My alliance is part of the TP community. Due to unforeseen drama, my alliance has seen its squad depleted. We are currently rebuilding. We will be running AQ map 4/3 until we are synchronized with new members. AW will not be a priority at the moment but we will run 1 or 2 BG WAR with rotation. We are looking for 1 BG to complete the ally, preferably people that plays with each other. Since we are a 12 alliance system, there are many opportunities to go to other alliances based on your game play. My ally focuses on growing mid level players, semi retirees also welcome.

Comments

• Options
    GFactorGFactor Posts: 20
    Hi, looking to level up! Primarily interested in AQ, prestige +4K, can manage AQ map 3 & 4. Struggle a bit with map 4 but once I R4 my 5* should be able to take it out without a problem! PS, I'm no slaker! :D
  • Options
    IronMike_14IronMike_14 Posts: 162
    GFactor said:

Hi, looking to level up! Primarily interested in AQ, prestige +4K, can manage AQ map 3 & 4. Struggle a bit with map 4 but once I R4 my 5* should be able to take it out without a problem! PS, I'm no slaker! :D

Gfactor hmu in game. Ironmike_14~1
  • Options
    Illiad74Illiad74 Posts: 38
    Gfactor, what's your game tag