Guillotine 2099 or another 5 star Sparky?

Addy0_0StarkAddy0_0Stark Member Posts: 9
I was just lucky enough to pull a 5* Guillotine 2099 this time making her my second 5 star tech champ. So should I rank her up first or should I rank up my Sparky (I already have a 4 star 5/50 Sparky as one of my top champs). I aim at going for collector this month . My team is - 4 star 5/50 ÆGON sig level 50
4 star Dr. Voodoo 5/50 sig 88
4 star sparky 5/50 sig 30
4 star hyperion 5/50 sig 40
5 star Quake 2/25
So should I rank up sparky and go on with 2 sparkies or should I rank up guillotine 2099? ( Please give some tips for chapter 5.2 also )

Comments

• ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Member Posts: 243
    you already have a sparky so although that is tempting, i would rank the guillotine for her alternate utility. heal reversal, sinister counter, power control all might come in use. hope that helps
  • Addy0_0StarkAddy0_0Stark Member Posts: 9
    ILLUSION8 said:

you already have a sparky so although that is tempting, i would rank the guillotine for her alternate utility. heal reversal, sinister counter, power control all might come in use. hope that helps

Yeah that's what I was thinking but some of my friends were advising me to take two sparky for collector as he can evade his Sp1 and Sp2
  • Rossy588Rossy588 Member Posts: 2
    Go for guilly, I've got a 5* at R4 and il be honest you won't use her a lot unless you're a really skilled player and can keep the hit streak going for a long time.

Unless you've finished the previous fight on an sp3 she's not great but when you do she's a killer.

The issue I've found is when she's ramped up she's no good for act 5 because she kills too quick! and you can't even get to sp3, meaning you lose the ramp up for the next fight and its a grind without it. First World problems right there.

Instead I use her for the very first fight in a quest lane, finish with and sp3 then save her for the boss, that's helped me loads. She's also great for sinister because she don't crit.
  • Addy0_0StarkAddy0_0Stark Member Posts: 9
    Rossy588 said:

Go for guilly, I've got a 5* at R4 and il be honest you won't use her a lot unless you're a really skilled player and can keep the hit streak going for a long time.

Unless you've finished the previous fight on an sp3 she's not great but when you do she's a killer.

The issue I've found is when she's ramped up she's no good for act 5 because she kills too quick! and you can't even get to sp3, meaning you lose the ramp up for the next fight and its a grind without it. First World problems right there.

Instead I use her for the very first fight in a quest lane, finish with and sp3 then save her for the boss, that's helped me loads. She's also great for sinister because she don't crit.

I will have her at R3 so it would take me more time to defeat an opponent which means that I can reach sp3 everytime. If I am able to do so then she would be a great help in 5.2 . BTW is she good for collector?