Options

I've Never Been So Thankful For Such A Pull

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

And it was from a single and randomly opened crystal. Now I'll be able to finish exploring Variant 4. Thanks RNG!

Lesson: Don't ever sell your champs, no matter how useless they seem to be. πŸ˜†

What's your 'most thankful' pull ever?

Comments

• Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,556 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My smaller 2nd account recently completed act 5.4 and scored a class awakening gem.

The account pulled a skilled awakening gem.

I then used the 10,000 shards from the act 5.4 loot and pulled Havok. Not a bad pull right?

I then opened the fully form 5* crystal awarded from act 5.4 and guess who I pulled?

AEgon

Sometimes this game presents incredible luck
  • Options
    Bulmkt said:

My smaller 2nd account recently completed act 5.4 and scored a class awakening gem.

The account pulled a skilled awakening gem.

I then used the 10,000 shards from the act 5.4 loot and pulled Havok. Not a bad pull right?

I then opened the fully form 5* crystal awarded from act 5.4 and guess who I pulled?

AEgon

Sometimes this game presents incredible luck

Wish it did that a bit more often for everyone
  • Options
    DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101 β˜…
    4* quake & glaive, my ac would've been nowhere without those two wrecking stuffs.
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My most thankful pull was probably 4 star namor from 4 star crystal and claire voyant form 5 star crystal
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aegon from a random batch of cavs
  • Options
    SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128 β˜…
    5* AA from a grandmaster crystal! So thankful!!!
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 β˜…β˜…
    4* blade from a prem. r5, gem from christmas, and sig 95 since
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Duping 6* ghost.
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A 5* nick fury from a basic 5* crystal
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 460 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My first ever 5* pull = Corvus Glaive
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hieitaku said:

And it was from a single and randomly opened crystal. Now I'll be able to finish exploring Variant 4. Thanks RNG!

Lesson: Don't ever sell your champs, no matter how useless they seem to be. πŸ˜†

After I missed 3 times for Blade on the original 20% featured crystals, which put me at 0-22 on those featured crystals, I opened 10 featured grandmaster crystals in anger and got him lol. That's probably my most thankful pull. Prior to that it was when I finally got Dr. Strange from 50 PHC. He was my most wanted champ at the time. Awakened him and took him straight to 5/50. They nerfed him one week later lol.
  • Options
    PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 β˜…β˜…
    Pulling a 6 doom. I had completed AoL and pulled a 6 mystic awakening gem and a mystic t5cc. It was all useless until I pulled him outta that featured crystal that I was convinced would be a 4th time pulling Jane foster.
  • Options

My first ever 5* pull = Corvus Glaive

Also my first ever 5*. Cheers
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* sunspot
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hieitaku said:

Now that’s a pull!

When I pulled havok from 6 star. Not because I like him or because he’s amazing. But because a lot of my 6 star pulls have been straight trash, I may have needed therapy if I pulled another trash can 6 star. Havok is useful and I need him to explore some lines in 6.4.