**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Nick Fury vs. Doctor Doom

So I’m trying to push to complete act 5.3 and I’m kinda of low on ISO and only have enough to rank up one champ. Should I rank up Doom or Nick Fury (duped)

Nick Fury vs. Doctor Doom 40 votes

Rank up 4* Nick Fury (duped)
70%
GamerMcord11758Terraandrade5184Lvernon15HeattblasttReferenceCharlie_SceneKenaiX_Factor_AgentAkkarin23EtjamaDeaconDonDudu2809gp87Thicco_ModeGiodood_1FiiNCHBawa69Masterpuff 28 votes
Rank up 4* Doctor Doom (duped)
30%
buffajrAspenEB54Marvel2289cookiedealerAldacMiStaLovaLucasjones_98Ctfz35Skinnyfatboy82CaptainGameBossman_Raahul 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    That is a hard one. I have both as r5 5* and they are both amazing. I guess I lean to nick though
  • Options
    andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 289 ★★
    Its a 4 star so it doesn't really matter but nick fury has way better synergies and once you have all 5 stars if you dont have 5 star fury you will use the 4 star still.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    As much as I love both these champs, I think Nick has some more uses and he has such amazing synergies that even when you have teams full of R4 5*s, you'll probably still chuck him on your team a lot. Also, if you eventually get a 5 or 6* version of Doom, he's going to replace the 4* right away. If you pull a 5 or 6* Nick, you're still going to need to awaken him.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

That is a hard one. I have both as r5 5* and they are both amazing. I guess I lean to nick though

Same. And they’re both incredibly good- for lower content however, I think nick would be better.
  • Options
    Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Nick fury, if you pull him as a 5* it will be a struggle to awaken him but if u pull a 5* doom u don't rlly need to awaken him i believe