**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2019 5 star champ cache.

How I reacted to this overpriced joke of a deal.

Only way I can see dropping 150 bucks is to make the crystal a Nexus, generic awakening gem, 20 more stones, 1mil gold. Even then that would be a questionable deal as 6 stars are the new meta.

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Someone made a post earlier about this, it was funny whilst it lasted but kabam thanos will be along shortly to make this one disappear aswell
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Someone will have paid up the 5,000 units and pulled Diablo...that’s gut wrenching
  • MR_MansbridgeMR_Mansbridge Posts: 40
    I posted a thread on this too saying it’s ridiculous to ask this much with such little value considering what’s going on in the world rn, but kabam left it up for a good ole 5 minutes before taking it down, smh I can see y I left this game
  • RDQMRDQM Posts: 19
    Business as usual even with what’s going on.. that’s Kabam! Words that are not put into actions... 2 presentations to CCPs in a week give you hope more than hype that changes are coming and then this disappointing offer.

But I’m certain those changes are coming asap! Because MCOC is about to be toppled as netmarble’s biggest earner. I’ve heard they even postponed the launch of MROC so as not to divide the player base. IMO Kabam is trying to hold on to that top spot thus it’s makinig the changes. Guess what game is closing in fast.... its 7DS GC! 😀
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I know the “ these offers are planned in advance” line but this is just tone deaf.

It’s been a weak of feedback from the player base on the game where people are communicating they are unhappy and targeted champion acquisition is on that list.

Also We are in a pandemic that has been hard hitting to folks.

Oh and that has been going on for months. So even if planned in advance this offer did not even try to consider what’s going on in the world.

In normal circumstance this is a terrible deal. In the current world and the MCOC community this was a better to shelf it deal in decision making tree at kabam that someone missed imo.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Kabam thinks all 14 year kids play this game who have no idea how jobs are being lost and they simply can take their dads credit card and buy these offers !!

Cmon kabam , in these times atleast pretend to be altruistic or is even that too difficult for you ?

Even if you gave this same crystal for 50 units , it would have still saved you some face ! Your really trying very hard to push a lot of people away
  • Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    AlphA101 said:

Kabam thinks all 14 year kids play this game who have no idea how jobs are being lost and they simply can take their dads credit card and buy these offers !!

Cmon kabam , in these times atleast pretend to be altruistic or is even that too difficult for you ?

Even if you gave this same crystal for 50 units , it would have still saved you some face ! Your really trying very hard to push a lot of people away

What if they have no father :'(
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    AlphA101 said:

You don't have to use actual money to buy the offer. It's unit based and those can be earned in game for free. If you can't understand this as an adult (if you even are one) then you probably aren't great at life.

Don't buy the offer if you don't like it. This is how marketing works. You try stuff and if people respond, you take note. That's why we see sig stone offers allot more than others. Those generally are decent deals. If very few people buy this offer, they take note. Probably won't see it again. The loudest message you can send is to not buy it.
    RDQM said:

Business as usual even with what’s going on.. that’s Kabam! Words that are not put into actions... 2 presentations to CCPs in a week give you hope more than hype that changes are coming and then this disappointing offer.

But I’m certain those changes are coming asap! Because MCOC is about to be toppled as netmarble’s biggest earner. I’ve heard they even postponed the launch of MROC so as not to divide the player base. IMO Kabam is trying to hold on to that top spot thus it’s makinig the changes. Guess what game is closing in fast.... its 7DS GC! 😀

@RDQM got a source on the delay of MROC to verify that info?
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

No he didnt, it was a basic 5* crystal.

Nope
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    gianleo said:

Not complaining

U did buy it? Wow
    With the majority of units coming from battle chips and grinding arena
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

RDQM said:

Marvel Realm of Champions, one of the most talked-about games of the year, was initially planned for a summer release. However, with Marvel pushing back the release of new movies, the launch of the new game based on the company's IP assets has been put off to 4Q20.

http://www.businesskorea.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=45840

RDQM said:

Marvel Realm of Champions, one of the most talked-about games of the year, was initially planned for a summer release. However, with Marvel pushing back the release of new movies, the launch of the new game based on the company's IP assets has been put off to 4Q20.

http://www.businesskorea.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=45840
    Perfect. So in reality, nothing to do with dividing the player base. Another made up story.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    All they had to do is make it a 6 star offer. People would spend 150 just for 40 generics. It would give my prestige a 300 point bump.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★

AlphA101 said:

You don't have to use actual money to buy the offer. It's unit based and those can be earned in game for free. If you can't understand this as an adult (if you even are one) then you probably aren't great at life.

Don't buy the offer if you don't like it. This is how marketing works. You try stuff and if people respond, you take note. That's why we see sig stone offers allot more than others. Those generally are decent deals. If very few people buy this offer, they take note. Probably won't see it again. The loudest message you can send is to not buy it.
    The last paragraph about 50 units was the main message . Anyone playing this game for even a little while understands you could have bought that offer with farmed units !

But hey in these trying times when so many people and Organizations are offering real food / shelter and even hard cash to the needy ones , kabam couldn’t offer a cheaper deal just to even “look good” or make the playerbase somewhat happy !!

Please do not educate others , when you cannot understand the REAL GIST of the message !

and funny part is , no matter what kabam do , we always have a few defending kabam !