**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why arena play has Sp3 active?

MninobodyMninobody Posts: 199 ★★
Dear kabam,

Arena is already tedious enough, it’s a chore and we realize sometimes you have to get dirty to get work done, or in this case units and BCs for the game. We understand and reluctantly accept it for the most part. However, we have seen enough Sp3, for example in flow wars, that we don’t need to see it every day in arena because the AÍ will not throw a special. We don’t need to practice baiting from an AÍ that isn’t going to throw a sp2 anyway. Easy quality of life change, just take off Sp3 in arena please. Why are we spending 2 minutes baiting thing when we end up just taking Sp3 to the face anyway. We could have cleared 2 rounds of arena by this time. Why is this necessary? Please turn it off.

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

The s3 is there because you’re facing champs of another player like aw, they need to make the ai more aggressive imo rather than not allow sp3s

100% agree with you lvernon15 they should make the ai more aggressive especially in the bane chapters in 5.2 it makes it so hard
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    This has always been the case, and I don't see why it should be changed now.
    It honestly doesn't bother me. And if you have to push them to a sp3 then just do it, it won't kill you in the majority of scenarios
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

It honestly doesn't bother me. And if you have to push them to a sp3 then just do it, it won't kill you in the majority of scenarios

I beg to differ here. If you have someone running full suicides a special 3 will kill you a majority of the time.

I do agree with lvernon though. Just make the AI a bit more aggressive and it solves the issue.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

I beg to differ here. If you have someone running full suicides a special 3 will kill you a majority of the time.

I do agree with lvernon though. Just make the AI a bit more aggressive and it solves the issue.
    The AI is already aggressive enough, if you are above a streak of 20
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Sometimes yes, sometimes they’ll stand and block for ages and not do anything
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Just like doombots
    The trick is to select medium or hard ai
    Easy AI fights like a little kid, who just holds their left hand on the screen
    If I get a special from Easy AI, it's a miracle from the sky
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Torah13 said:

You do know that you also sometimes need to spam special 3 while playing with certain champs, don't you?. For example, i think you'd like to use Mephisto's sp3 to drain your opponent's 2 bars of power and activate your burning aura for the rest of the match. I know it's boring to try baiting specials to prevent the opponent from spamming sp3 but your request will definitely affect us in a negative way in some scenarios. Think about it.

I think op is referring to the opponent having sp3
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Ther need to made them more agersiv one steak 8 to 15. That where the tedious to do arean coma from
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    lol ur joking right
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    A new thing to whine about! Why should they get rid of sp3s? It's part of the champion weapon set, especially when you are going against another players profile. If you can't handle this aspect, then you shouldn't be playing, I mean seriously!
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Agreed agressive AI would be a much better change. It appears the death match ai is as passive as ever.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

Why is it an issue? Have been playing since near the beginning. This is the first time I've seen it brought up as an "issue". If you're too lazy to bait, that's on you.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    crogs said:

Why is it an issue? Have been playing since near the beginning. This is the first time I've seen it brought up as an "issue". If you're too lazy to bait, that's on you.
    I see the point on new reporting, but being too lazy to bait certainly isn’t what’s being brought up, they simply do not throw specials no matter what sometimes
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Fighting Thing in streak 1-5 is the worst. Darn rock would not throw a special at all and you end up getting cornered while he is unstoppable.
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    heres a thought, dont push them to a S3? weird.