**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to use blade regen?

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
So I recently awakened blade and i was wondering, is there a way to get him to regen or is just random? If so, how do you do it?

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

So I recently awakened blade and i was wondering, is there a way to get him to regen or is just random? If so, how do you do it?

Whenever he drops below 71% blocking will cause him to drain his power and regain health up to 71%
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    U do it by holding ur block, keep in mind that regen consumes ur power so when ur power is 0 u wont regen
  • KentKent Posts: 65
    You can regen to 71% max holding block
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Kent said:

As long as you have power to drain in order to heal yourself that is.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Kent said:

As long as you have power to drain in order to heal yourself that is.
    The beauty of it is, if you can parry them and make them bleed, you passively gain power while near the bleeding opponent and can also continue to block and regen that health. It's almost like... A vampiric life steal.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    I thought i maybe shouldn’t have used it on him since he wasn’t regening that much, but now that i know how to regen, he is a beast, i love him, thanks everyone :smile:
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I understand that you might be new, but it isn't hard to read the abilities
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    aye, thicco and crunchy, dont comment if you dont like the topic, morons. "it isnt hard to ignore a thread"
    FamousRy said:

aye, thicco and crunchy, dont comment if you dont like the topic, morons. "it isnt hard to ignore a thread"

Thank you Famous, i once called someone out for that and someone else said that’s “about as nice as you can get” so I don’t don't anymore but thanks for that :smiley:
    FamousRy said:

And i agree

It doesn’t say HOW to regen, just how much he regens, how about you read his info before commenting something like this

FamousRy said:

Wow big man standing up calling people morons
    You surely changed my ways
    Ironically “it isn’t hard to ignore a comment”
    That’s different, you didn’t have to comment on a thread you didn’t like, but you did and had to act like a b about it ( plz don’t ban me kabam), you had no reason to do that, i will continue to do this.

It doesn’t say HOW to regen, just how much he regens, how about you read his info before commenting something like this
    Wait you’re telling someone who tells you to read his abilities to read his abilities because he told you to read them because you don’t read abilities at all?
    I do read abilities, and when I don’t find what I’m looking for, i ask forums, but even then i have to deal with people like you
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

It does say how to regen
    TwmR said:

It does say how to regen
    I would genuinely send a pic of his info to show you I can’t see it, but i’m new here and don’t know how to post pics
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

It does say it, but it's kinda in a weird spot, right under the Awakened Ability name. But still, there's nothing wrong with doing your research through the forums. Ignore the haters who can't handle anything they disagree with.
    ẞlооd said:

It does say it, but it's kinda in a weird spot, right under the Awakened Ability name. But still, there's nothing wrong with doing your research through the forums. Ignore the haters who can't handle anything they disagree with.
    How did i not spot that? Lol thanks

Wait you’re telling someone who tells you to read his abilities to read his abilities because he told you to read them because you don’t read abilities at all?
    I do read abilities, and when I don’t find what I’m looking for, i ask forums, but even then i have to deal with people like you
    It doesn’t seem like it

That’s what i mean, if I don’t find what i’m looking for, i ask forums, that’s what i said, and I didn’t find it, i’m sorry i made an innocent mistake