**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can I do LOL with this roster?

Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
How many units j have to save up?
I don't run suicides

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Knation said:

Completion sure fine domino with trinity and nick and quake synergy will do it quite easily

I'd imagine there will be a few revives in there, but people have cleared with worse options. Start practicing against Red Hulk and read a couple guides for the "easy path."
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    FF10 said:

I won't touch LOL without Aegon. Better to wait mate

Oh 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。
    Knation said:

Completion sure fine domino with trinity and nick and quake synergy will do it quite easily

I don't have Nick or quake

Menkent said:

Knation said:

I'd imagine there will be a few revives in there, but people have cleared with worse options. Start practicing against Red Hulk and read a couple guides for the "easy path."
    Thx!
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Only attempt a completion run. Domino, cap marvel(if you can get a NF), Human Torch will make it easy
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Domino can do it for sure
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

Menkent said:

Knation said:

Thx!
    On my main account I did labry the 100% with domino.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Domino trinity, unlimited parries aswell.
    Qfury said:

But what about limber?
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★

Qfury said:

But what about limber?
    The Masacre synergy extends debuff duration by 1 second (including stun)
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    You'll be able to do a completion; but will take revives (obvs).
    Domino for general crazy damage.
    Stealthy for Unstoppable Colossus;
    Clare Voyant for sustainability, and champs like Colossus.
    Maybe Human Torch for Magik, as he can stack incinerates to prevent her Limbo recovering health.
    Then someone for synergy - you want your Attackers to have an Attack of over 2000, to get the extended Enrage timer.

Anyone who says they wouldn't touch it without Aegon is a wuss. People first completed this content with 5/50 Star-Lord ffs.

I did it (completion) a week back with Ghost Rider, Invisible Woman, Stealth Spidey, Havok and Dr Doom (who is only 3/35, basically there for Attack synergy).

Start stockpiling revives, potions, boosts and 4-hr crystals like mad. Remember you'll need to heal your champs up, not just revive them. The Labyrinth champs get an additional Attack boost if you start at reduced health. If you start at 20% health, they'll be dealing around 350% more damage.