**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenperion

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Will she become a released champion at some point?

Seen her fight and she just mimics the Supreme Hyperion. Doesnt suit her and she's not bulky like Hyperion feels like a rip of version of him. I don't mind as that fight is doable as long as you take close to 0 block damage as your most likely KOd

Dr Luciano

Comments

• JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85

Will she become a released champion at some point?

Seen her fight and she just mimics the Supreme Hyperion. Doesnt suit her and she's not bulky like Hyperion feels like a rip of version of him. I don't mind as that fight is doable as long as you take close to 0 block damage as your most likely KOd

Dr Luciano

She is an exclusive champion from the Hotel M.O.D.O.K event, and was chosen as the final boss of 7.1.3. She is hype in a Gwenpool suit.
    How, I thought it was Hyperion’s soul possessing the body of Gwenpool
    I believe its actually a champ MODOK created by mixing the DNA of both hyperion and gwenpool thus having the body of gwenpool and the abilities of hyperion. He also experimented with other champs to create Ice Phoenix, Cyverine, Nightcarnage, etc...

On a side note Deadpool did the same thing when he was messing around with the Venom symbiote which created Venompool (there is actually a video of this happening)
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    If they do, then they also have to release Untstoppable Ant 😇
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

If they do, then they also have to release Untstoppable Ant 😇

The punishing angel
    Voodoo skull
    Cyverine
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

Imagine Ice Phoenix damn

We already had one lol
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,363 ★★★★★

Night Carnage would be sick

A blood thirsty symbiote that can teleport? Sounds like a night mare.
    I was visualising Carnage on a skateboard, myself.