**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A great idea for the future of the game

We can all agree that this is one of the hardest times for Kabam and this game...
Since Seatin's video came out many players and youtubers started to complain about what's wrong in mcoc and everybody gave their suggestions to improve the game
So here's mine
Give us the possibility to transfer sig abilities from champions of the same rarity!
I mean, this would solve the most annoying thing in this game (RNG) and also balance the overall lack of sig stones (especially 5 and 6 star ones)
Imagine if you could give the 120 levels you got on Cyclops to Omega Red, you can literally turn your bad luck into good luck!
In my opinion this would be such a pro-player move from Kabam and won't hurt the game economy and the overall earnings from the game (people who like to spend will continue to spend and f2p players will continue to play for free)
Let me know what you guys think about this idea

Have a great day

Comments

• Options
    NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    I don't understand why anyone disagree with this.
  • Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    The same reason people disagree with rank down tickets
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Nikhil said:

Because not all changes that are "pro-player" are conducive to game balance. I could say the game could be improved if kabam changed cavalier crystals to have a 50% chance to have a 6 star and while I doubt many would disagree as they personally would benefit from the idea it would objectively imbalance the game. Same idea with OP's suggestion, not only does it almost completely devalue an entire existing resource in-game, being signature stones, it gives an even greater advantage to paying players and yes imbalances the current system of crystal pulls and sig abilities. The game simply wasn't designed in a way that would allow OP's idea to exist, sig abilities weren't designed to work in that fashion. I could just transfer sig abilities as needed not only from bad champs to good champs but even between good champs you would never need more than 100 combined sigs in your whole account per rarity as you could just shift them fight to fight to each of your champions. It would completely imbalance the game, crystal pulls and the value of crystals in general. It's simply not a well thought out idea
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Sungj said:

Nikhil said:

Because not all changes that are "pro-player" are conducive to game balance. I could say the game could be improved if kabam changed cavalier crystals to have a 50% chance to have a 6 star and while I doubt many would disagree as they personally would benefit from the idea it would objectively imbalance the game. Same idea with OP's suggestion, not only does it almost completely devalue an entire existing resource in-game, being signature stones, it gives an even greater advantage to paying players and yes imbalances the current system of crystal pulls and sig abilities. The game simply wasn't designed in a way that would allow OP's idea to exist, sig abilities weren't designed to work in that fashion. I could just transfer sig abilities as needed not only from bad champs to good champs but even between good champs you would never need more than 100 combined sigs in your whole account per rarity as you could just shift them fight to fight to each of your champions. It would completely imbalance the game, crystal pulls and the value of crystals in general. It's simply not a well thought out idea
    Same with rank down tickets and champion trading.
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Sungj said:

Nikhil said:

Sungj said:

Nikhil said:

Same with rank down tickets and champion trading.
    I have to agree with you guys on this one, couldn't have put it more perfectly
  • Options
    Future_1Future_1 Posts: 2
    I fell like the rewards for finishing an act will be better if you can select a champion you want after finishing an act for example after finishing act 1 you can choose a 3 star of your choice with a premium hero crystal, after completing act 2,3, and 4 you can choose a 4 star of your choice with 3 premium hero crystals after act 5 you can choose a 5 star of your choice after act 6 you can choose a 6 star of your choice this will motivate players to keep playing and buying to get the champs that they want and after all their hard work they can be excited to play with their favorite champions after exploring all acts you can choose another champion of your choice, this will carry the game for years to come also there should be a trading system where you can select a hero you wanna trade in and the game will give you 3 or 5 options of champions you wanna get and you can only pick 1 you can select the skill and it’ll cost you 20,000 gold and 5 units This will encourage people to buy units from the store so they can have a good chance at good hero’s if you wanna trade a4 star it’s 25,000 gold with 5 units 5 stars is 35,000 gold with 10 or 15 units !!!!’nnnn! Or you can trade with other summoners and go into trading mode select a champion and submit it type in the receiver name and the other person can see which champion you selected so nobody can get scammed!! This will be a game changer if you can do both or just one my summoner name is seatinsyoutube and lowarrior !3!
  • Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    So what’s the solution then ? Bad pulls are driving people away amongst other reasons

Every suggestion that is posted imbalanaces the damn game , it’s anyways not balanced !!

For once think about the players rather than expecting to keep playing this game for eternity and still possible not pull the champs needed
  • Options
    I agree with future and alpha101 there should be an opportunity to choose champion of your choice but maybe you can choose what class champion you want instead of choosing a specific champion like at the beginning of the game you get to choice what crystal you want and after finishing ct 1 you get a 2 stars nexus crystal and you get to choose from 5 champions there should be. 4 star nexus crystal with the choice of 5 champions and you can choose from what type of crystal for example there should be a 4 star avengers infinity war crystal a4 star guardians of the galaxy crystal a 4 star self sacrifice crystal and a 4 star x-men crystal you should have that after finishing act 3 and 4 and maybe 2, or after finishing a chapter you can choose from a 4 star nexus type crystal like infinity war crystal self sacrifice crystal an x-men crystal either one will be good and a trading system would be better other summoners can trade there hero’s for another summoners hero so if they get a bad pull they can trade it with someone else who is willing to trade
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hahahahaha No
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Here's the thing. This feature is already in the game .. albeit at an incredibly small scale. Max sig crystals can give you sig stones which is basically what you have suggested. I think it would be beneficial to give 20 class based signature stones (or 8 for 3 stars and 1 for 2 stars) of that class when you open a champ at max sig from a crystal. Subsequently, remove the sig stones from the max sig crystal and add their drop rate to the awakening gem (or iron fist but that's just cause I've yet to actually pull one ever lol).