Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Should the 2* recruit crystals be made a permanent item in the store?

I’ve been loving these recruit crystals that have been a part of black widow monthly event. I really think they benefit players so that they can get used to on how to play god-tier champions at an early stage in the game.

Should the 2* recruit crystals be made a permanent item in the store? 39 votes

Yes.
61%
PiviotIOSJasoNBrandonmballou_ASDF_SpiderCoolsWorknprogressBrokenshadow_lurker22Colonaut123Domnic04PrylankjacboonAldacThatOneMasterGamerKRANꓘpingu_tucnacekAomine_Daiki10_AnxietySpideyFunkoH_I_Z 24 votes
No.
7%
Mqc19RookiieLordNeo 3 votes
Maybe. Save them for special occasions instead.
30%
TendersquadX_Factor_AgentObaid_Jacob03VbnmeTimeGenesisSilver_SagaMasterpuffLucifer1810WarlockdaRobotAgent_X_zzzSkyLord7000Coolc5050 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★
    They had a perfect chance to offer 1* with this side quest in those crystals but instead went with 2* 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Yes.
    Still a lot of 2* I want pretty fun just wished it didn’t cost units and they permanently changed that 1v1 arena section to that 2* event they had last year
  • Options
    EvanMayhemEvanMayhem Posts: 25

They had a perfect chance to offer 1* with this side quest in those crystals but instead went with 2* 🤦‍♂️

I mean, it doesn’t make sense to add the 1* in considering the red rooms are based around 2*. I would love for it to offer 1* as well like the collector crystals but it wouldn’t fit the theme.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★

I mean, it doesn’t make sense to add the 1* in considering the red rooms are based around 2*. I would love for it to offer 1* as well like the collector crystals but it wouldn’t fit the theme.
    I believe you fight 1* in beginner level lol
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Yes.
    Tbh I would have loved to see them add some unique 1* champs in.. The current pool is so limited.. These new 2* additions gave me a fair bit of fun running through v4 again just to test them out would have loved to do the same with the 1* section..
  • Options
    EvanMayhemEvanMayhem Posts: 25

I believe you fight 1* in beginner level lol
    Yes that is correct but I was referring to the red room events that uses the keycards to gain intel.