**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why can't I play??

JaceyyycoraJaceyyycora Posts: 2
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
For about a week now every time I try to open the app to play I get an error message that reads, "Failed to log in. Cannot connect to the network. Please check your connection and try again." With a reconnect button to click.

I have deleted and redownloaded the game. I have turned my phone off and on again. I have logged in and out of Game Center. I have reset my phone and tried again. I've tried several different wifi networks and also just using data. But I get the same message every time.

Any suggestions??

Comments

• Options
    I got banned for no reason so I Cann play 720 hours I want they fix this
  • Options
    4LKFT4LKFT Posts: 32
    For about a week now every time I try to open the app to play I get an error message that reads, "Failed to log in. Cannot connect to the network. Please check your connection and try again." With a reconnect button to click.

I have deleted and redownloaded the game. I have turned my phone off and on again. I have logged in and out of Game Center. I have reset my phone and tried again. I've tried several different wifi networks and also just using data. But I get the same message every time.

Any suggestions??

try to quit from game center if you have ios
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    lol you guys are too much sometimes