**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We run, we jump, we swim and play!

Not everyone wants to fight their way up Everest or be the only one working hard in a half empty alliance. That's why we're here... firmly in the middle! Progress with less stress and pressure!

Got a full time job? So do we we!
Got kids? Got those too!
Dont have either? You're welcome as well!

We're Camp Anawanna (Not associated with Nickelodeon's Salute Your Shorts but totally inspired by). Tag: uFoul

We are a 2BG alliance for aq and war (cause sometimes you just got other obligations). In aq we run 4x5 in one battlegroup and 3x5 with master modifiers in the other. That means, no donations! For war we have been wobbling between silver 1 and gold 3 for a while. We hit rank for most alliance events, but really only push SA contributions.

Still interested?
Great!

We're looking for active summoners with a 400k+ rating. But wait, you ask, what about prestige?!? ...or, wait, what's prestige?? No matter which question you ask, you're welcome to join!

LINE is required. My id: ughzy
Message me if your interested!

Comments

• UghzyUghzy Posts: 86
    Forgot to note in the original post. We got room for 2 more in bunk 5!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    This is a good recruitment message
    Thank you kind camper! Still have room for one more!
    Bunk 1 just had a spot open up! Looking for one, potentially 2 to join in!
    Ok, I hate bumping threads as much as the next person. But one of the new guys decided to use the blob as a means to launch himself to another camp. He's gone, but the blob needs patching now and I got dozens of heartbroken campers. I need one extra set of hands to help fix it. Will you help us? Will you be the next person to salute your shorts? Are you even wearing shorts?