**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam will start S18 without a word?

I can’t believe that Kabam will go ahead with AW s18 without addressing the communities concerns, or bumping the rewards to warrant the effort/items used by alliances as a whole.

πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Comments

• AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 β˜…β˜…β˜…

zero communication. They just made a decision and they just expect us to go with it.

Like it has always been and like I’ve been saying , the game literally is take it or leave it , there no middle path :(

I Know a lot of players who take dropped aw altogether , the difference between aq and aw is the widest right now

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Silence speaks volumes.

My assumption is they believe that feedback on forums are simply a vocal majority and that most people actually enjoy AW and the completely unbalanced global nodes. They should seriously just charge an entry fee for war (like AQ) if their goal is to get people to burn resources and remove the nodes.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Raganator said:

Silence speaks volumes.

My assumption is they believe that feedback on forums are simply a vocal majority and that most people actually enjoy AW and the completely unbalanced global nodes. They should seriously just charge an entry fee for war (like AQ) if their goal is to get people to burn resources and remove the nodes.

This makes a lot of sense imo, imagine a war system with zero item use allowed and no defence tactics.

The reason I like it is because if they did this, it's up front and honest. You pay your fee, now enjoy some war without all the BS.

I can't see them ever going for it though.

I can only speak for myself but one thing that I find really irritating is when imo it's kind of obvious why some decisions are made but are presented to us as something different altogether. It's like c'mon man, really? I wasn't born yesterday.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    well i for one am NOT looking forward to the upcoming season .. right now it's more pain than fun because of the failure to adjust things and/or tweak rewards.
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 β˜…β˜…
    LOL...I was just looking for an announcement and saw nothing. Scrolled down a little and saw this post... Silence isn't golden in this case, but it does seem to speak volumes.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thecurler said:

I can only speak for myself but one thing that I find really irritating is when imo it's kind of obvious why some decisions are made but are presented to us as something different altogether.

Agreed. Its infuriating and assumes the players lack even an ounce of intelligence.
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Silent radio. So cool πŸ‘ 2weeks i'm waiting and still nothing
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What is there to announce? they changed flow, for better or worse i have no idea, what else are we waiting for?
  • Please keep discussions on this topic in the dedicate mega-thread. We are working to develop and enact changes, but that is not a quick or easy thing to do, and cannot be thrown together very quickly. We will have more information on future changes and developments soon.
This discussion has been closed.