What should I do

A_corruptor13290A_corruptor13290 Member Posts: 17

What should I do 16 votes

Explore act 4
25%
MegaGalacticA_corruptor13290Erik_Killmonger1001Xguard77 4 votes
Complete act 5.2
75%
Haji_SaabAzKicker316Bruinsfan8510Championcriticshadow_lurker22bluebubble100MeebletonmrcyrcleBlackadder17996MauledLil_LasagnaTreborEnyap 12 votes

Comments

• Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Member Posts: 427 ★★★
    Explore act 4
    act 4 exploration can be boring but gives you 4 t2 alpha so you can rank 4 a 5 tar and make act 5 much easier plus get huge quantities of xp to level up and get mastery points which will make act 5 much better including 4 points that are not available for leveling up
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited May 2020
    Complete act 5.2
    You should be able to complete 5.2 on R3 champs. I would say your best choice would be go into Act 5 and see how far you get before it gets too much for you. When you hit that point work out whether it’s you who’s not good enough yet - are you failing to dex specials/pushing to Sp3, missing too many parries etc. And go back into Act 4 and practice these parts of your gameplay.

Act 4 exploration will take forever unless you’re spending units on refills and while the mastery points are nice, the ability to do the Uncollected MEQ and and story based rewards outweigh this, certainly in the short term.
  • A_corruptor13290A_corruptor13290 Member Posts: 17
    Explore act 4
    Mauled said:

You should be able to complete 5.2 on R3 champs. I would say your best choice would be go into Act 5 and see how far you get before it gets too much for you. When you hit that point work out whether it’s you who’s not good enough yet - are you failing to dex specials/pushing to Sp3, missing too many parries etc. And go back into Act 4 and practice these parts of your gameplay.

Act 4 exploration will take forever unless you’re spending units on refills and while the mastery points are nice, the ability to do the Uncollected MEQ and and story based rewards outweigh this, certainly in the short term.

The only problem I have is that the opponent don't launch his special until he reach to 3 special
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Complete act 5.2

Mauled said:

The only problem I have is that the opponent don't launch his special until he reach to 3 special
    You need to leave yourself a little bit more open - start dodging attacks once they’re on 1-2 bars of power and they’ll throw them eventually. this will also get you familiar with dodging them rather than just taking the block damage (it will destroy you eventually if you make this a habit)