**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will Skill AG appear again in the Red Rift?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Has there been an order to which each class AG appears over the past month? Has anyone been keeping track?

I need 4 more days after today to save up for a Chronometer - will there be another Skill AG then?

Thanks in advance..

Comments

• RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Its random gem every time you enter the quest.Its not fixed spawn.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Does it stay the same for that day though? Or does it change each time you go in and back out?
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Does it stay the same for that day though? Or does it change each time you go in and back out?
    Changes each time.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Its random
  • LostoneLostone Posts: 23
    Only two times I went in... both times Skill AG..if I wanted a cosmic .. I’m sure that’s the one that won’t come up.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    When you go in, let's say to use a Chronometer on an AG, and you don't see something you like, can you back out without wasting a Detector? Or do you have to waste it on a randomiser?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

When you go in, let's say to use a Chronometer on an AG, and you don't see something you like, can you back out without wasting a Detector? Or do you have to waste it on a randomiser?

When you get in, you will use up 500 Intel. Look at all the paths (the class AG is on the right side of map layout).

If it is the correct class (you want), take the left path (it will use the chronometer).

Otherwise, take the right path and start fighting followed by chance it (for the path you will land on). Chronometer is not used.

If you quit quest because you land on a path with rewards you are not interested in, then you need another 500 Intel to enter quest again.

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★

Its been mentioned a few times. enter the quest and scan the paths for your gem. See something you like use the chrono, dont like the gem just go in the random direction and save chrono. Its a split path, one side is for the chrono, one side is for the random path.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    Random spawns. I got Tech and Science that I can remember. Landed a Mutant gem in my last Rift.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    It was like this for in this order

3x tech, 3x mutant, 1x science, 1x mutant and finally 1x skill that I’ve waited to use my chronometer on to get that’s skill gem to my 5* Ægon. It’s down on rng luck.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    I’ve got 2 skill awakening gems from the rifts they’re definitely there