**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Duped hero during gold glitch

I opened my 4 star crystal after war and duplicated Thor for the second time then I see you have posted afterward advising not to open hero crystals in case of duplicates because of gold fiasco have I just wasted my 4 star crystal ?

Comments

• Options
    Nope! You'll be fine. You might just not get the gold from the Dupe.
  • Options
    IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    I did the exact same thing. I duped my 4* Iron Fist.
  • Options
    ChimeChime Posts: 8
    Sweet thanks for replying
  • Options
    Lester822Lester822 Posts: 16

Miike, I am sorry, and I really can't believe I have to tell you this, but that is completely unacceptable. You have a game where people play to earn rewards and because your programmers appear to be completely incompetent based on recent performance, you have simply decided not to give your customers part of the rewards they are promised for completing content. Sorry Miike, but that is unacceptable. And don't shove some line about TOS at me, it is simple basic customer service which you guys appear to be worse at than programming.

But of course you can just ban me or put some stupid jail bars in front of my avatar because you are a petty group who does not communicate with your customers and somehow act surprised when they aren't happy. But when you mess up, you turn it around and make the players feel like you are doing them a favor by only withholding their gold rewards. What a crock.

Calm down, it is just some gold. You are not really upset, you just want some "rewards". Grow up and deal with your problems in a mature and constructive way.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Lester822 wrote: »

Miike, I am sorry, and I really can't believe I have to tell you this, but that is completely unacceptable. You have a game where people play to earn rewards and because your programmers appear to be completely incompetent based on recent performance, you have simply decided not to give your customers part of the rewards they are promised for completing content. Sorry Miike, but that is unacceptable. And don't shove some line about TOS at me, it is simple basic customer service which you guys appear to be worse at than programming.

But of course you can just ban me or put some stupid jail bars in front of my avatar because you are a petty group who does not communicate with your customers and somehow act surprised when they aren't happy. But when you mess up, you turn it around and make the players feel like you are doing them a favor by only withholding their gold rewards. What a crock.

Calm down, it is just some gold. You are not really upset, you just want some "rewards". Grow up and deal with your problems in a mature and constructive way.

No, it is about the complete lack of integrity by the developers of this game. I couldn't give a hoot about the gold, it is what they think is a reasonable response and how they treat their customers that I have a problem with. They are threatening to take actions on players who exploit the extra gold they sent out and haven't even sent a message in game to all the players effected, do they think everyone is on this board?
  • Options
    Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161

No offense bruh but it seems like they responded pretty fast.
  • Options
    Bmf420 wrote: »

No offense bruh but it seems like they responded pretty fast.

Well, since I didn't not mention anything about their speed of response, not really sure what point you are making.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★

You're the poster Mcoc deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
  • Options
    chunkyb wrote: »

Kinda seems like you're saying it's completely unacceptable for a player to get more than they are supposed to and completely acceptable for them to get less than they're supposed to. That's just really messed up whether it's fifty billion gold or just 2.

Now, maybe you guys are making preparations to reimburse players who should be getting gold from things like this, and if so... Great.

But the business-customer relationship is a two way street that requires respect and fairness from both sides. If I'm reading this comment correctly...and there's no plan to reimburse players who miss out on gold bc of yet another huge kabam screw-up... Well, you've gone so far off the deep end that me telling you isn't gonna change anything.

Seriously hoping that a "you'll be ok" isn't all that particular summoner is going to get. That'd be appalling as far as customer service goes.

Exactly
  • Options
    This is getting buried but it'd be really nice to hear if the response was just not thought out properly
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    1395 gold come on guys, crying over spilled milk.
    Yes the complaints here were not thought out.
    y0v2mjzbi46z.png
    *And they are granting 200k of the mistake to players. Think.
  • Options
    You'd be one I'd assume understood a principle. Oh well