**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What happened too alliance treasury?

1235»

Comments

• battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    edited May 2020
    CoatHang3r said

When I was kicked from SAS (your alliance last i checked) the donations I had prepaid were not refunded they just went away, what’s the difference? Why did you not post then for me to be made whole?

———————
    Well a few things about that. For one my feelings on that subject don’t really matter, nor did I/do I have a say in that regard. My thoughts on that is that is/was status quo at the time, that is a risk everyone knew existed in the current setup and wasn’t a blind side. My issue with this scenario is not at an individual level and that it was done so with no notice. It’s the fact that there is essentially a bank account that kabam is just assuming possession of. I mean I would be ok if they just made it a free for all.... “here’s how many tickets worth of resources were assumed.... game wide, map 7 and map 6 are free until they are used by the entire community”
  • YeahReallyYeahReally Posts: 54

Dr Luciano

It's getting annoying
    Yeah really?

Dr Luciano
    Yeah

Your Beloved King
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    battleone said:

When I was kicked from SAS (your alliance last i checked) the donations I had prepaid were not refunded they just went away, what’s the difference? Why did you not post then for me to be made whole?

———————
    Well a few things about that. For one my feelings on that subject don’t really matter, nor did I/do I have a say in that regard. My thoughts on that is that is/was status quo at the time, that is a risk everyone knew existed in the current setup and wasn’t a blind side. My issue with this scenario is not at an individual level and that it was done so with no notice. It’s the fact that there is essentially a bank account that kabam is just assuming possession of. I mean I would be ok if they just made it a free for all.... “here’s how many tickets worth of resources were assumed.... game wide, map 7 and map 6 are free until they are used by the entire community”

The point was that once you place your resources into the treasury they are no longer yours nor are they guaranteed to benefit you. On an individual level and the alliance level the treasury is subject to circumstances beyond anyone’s control. It’s not a bank where people can store and withdraw resources from, it’s an account used to pay for AQ on a per map basis. The way AQ is paid for has now been changed and the treasury is irrelevant, luckily Kabam is giving back what summoners have over paid, to play AQ, for the past 5 months.

Now if people have been paying greater than 5 months out sure that sucks but at the same time no guarantee was made, nor could one have been assumed, that anything you put into the treasury will be used 6 months down the line.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★

battleone said:

———————

The point was that once you place your resources into the treasury they are no longer yours nor are they guaranteed to benefit you. On an individual level and the alliance level the treasury is subject to circumstances beyond anyone’s control. It’s not a bank where people can store and withdraw resources from, it’s an account used to pay for AQ on a per map basis. The way AQ is paid for has now been changed and the treasury is irrelevant, luckily Kabam is giving back what summoners have over paid, to play AQ, for the past 5 months.

Now if people have been paying greater than 5 months out sure that sucks but at the same time no guarantee was made, nor could one have been assumed, that anything you put into the treasury will be used 6 months down the line.
    They don’t have to compensate us when the game goes down either. I am just pointing out kabam is assuming control of all the resources and that is not a very positive thing for the community. I reserve my thoughts on this over paid tickets refund until I see how it is calculated. I want to be clear in that I have no qualms whatsoever with the move forward plan. It is very good. I also have no vested interest in the ticket refund either. What I do have an invested interest in is the perceived health of the game and satisfaction of the overall population of the game for its future. Kabam should recognize this is not a favorable allocation for the player base.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    battleone said:

battleone said:

———————

They don’t have to compensate us when the game goes down either. I am just pointing out kabam is assuming control of all the resources and that is not a very positive thing for the community. I reserve my thoughts on this over paid tickets refund until I see how it is calculated. I want to be clear in that I have no qualms whatsoever with the move forward plan. It is very good. I also have no vested interest in the ticket refund either. What I do have an invested interest in is the perceived health of the game and satisfaction of the overall population of the game for its future. Kabam should recognize this is not a favorable allocation for the player base.
    They don’t need to refund anything either?

They are not assuming control of treasuries, they are simply useless now.

Growing pains. The main stink about the treasury is going to be driven and propagated by parties who benefited from the ability to exploit it in various ways. It was never insured nor should have been assumed to be.

This discussion has been closed.