**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Small Victory!

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I just finished 6.4.5 100% a few minutes and I’m stoked. I think it was the hardest quest in the chapter and that the Hydra Adaptiod was the hardest boss. I used r4 stealthy and r5 Claire to get him down and was very surprised at how well Claire performed against him. I’m just so stoked to never have to fight him again!
I only have 12 lanes left to clear and am actually excited now to do them now that I’m done with the Hydra Adaptiod boss.

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Nice Job Dude that darkhawks definitely not gonna be fun from what I’ve seen
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

He was pain when I first fought him, but now I have Mister Fantastic at r5, he should be a lot easier to deal with.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Damn close to exploration hope you get something good from the rewards

Thanks, me too. I'm sitting on 3/4 of a science T5cc so I'm hoping to get the last 1/4 out of the frag crystal and hopefully a mystic t5cc out of the full crystal. I already have a mutant t5cc from Abyss and no solid options, so if I get another Mutant T5cc, I'll be taking up my Psylocke to r3.
    Damn son, you're crazy. Good crazy tho.. I love your rankups 😉
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Damn close to exploration hope you get something good from the rewards

Thanks, me too. I'm sitting on 3/4 of a science T5cc so I'm hoping to get the last 1/4 out of the frag crystal and hopefully a mystic t5cc out of the full crystal. I already have a mutant t5cc from Abyss and no solid options, so if I get another Mutant T5cc, I'll be taking up my Psylocke to r3.
    Psylocke at r3 could be juicy.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    You’ve got this. I’ve just got the darkhawk quest to do so I’m racing you to do it. But the GM quest is alright, some not nice fights but manageable. From my experience, 6.4.4 has the worst paths (just finished my last one in there) but that could change after darkhawk.

Good luck and I hope you get lucky on the rewards
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Why Psylocke?
    U don't have Omega, Havok, Sunspot etc?
    FRITO_Man said:

Why Psylocke?

He doesn’t. Psylocke, Nightcrawler, and I think Bishop are his options
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Why Psylocke?

Psylocke is an amazing power control champ
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

FRITO_Man said:

Why Psylocke?

How do you know this? Impressive..
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Maybe they showed pictures of their roster at some point

FRITO_Man said:

Why Psylocke?

Close, it’s Cable not Bishop I have and also Gambit

Maybe they showed pictures other their roster at some point

I’ve posted my roster a couple times lately but I also complain about last ten six star pulls all being bad fairly often and those were all on the list.
    FRITO_Man said:

Why Psylocke?

Obviously otherwise I wouldn’t be taking up Psylocke. Probably. I do really like her though

FRITO_Man said:

Why Psylocke?

then r3 Gambit, not Psylocke. He’s sooooo much fun in incursions with the prowess enhancing hack.

FRITO_Man said:

Why Psylocke?

then r3 Gambit, not Psylocke. He’s sooooo much fun in incursions with the prowess enhancing hack.
    I like Gambit, but he just doesn't have any uses outside of Variant 1 and Incursions. I like ranking champions I like, even more so if they are uncommon ones, but I also want my champs to have use.

FRITO_Man said:

Why Psylocke?

I like Gambit, but he just doesn't have any uses outside of Variant 1 and Incursions. I like ranking champions I like, even more so if they are uncommon ones, but I also want my champs to have use.
    It was more of a joke then anything lol. Psylocke is a great option and I’m sure @MegaSkater67 is very proud of you.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

FRITO_Man said:

Why Psylocke?

It was more of a joke then anything lol. Psylocke is a great option and I’m sure @MegaSkater67 is very proud of you.
    Oh wow a 6* R3 psylocke? Now that would be amazing, please tag me if you ever do take her up, I’d love to see that haha
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

FRITO_Man said:

Why Psylocke?

So is doctor doom
    FRITO_Man said:

FRITO_Man said:

Why Psylocke?

So is doctor doom
    Already have him at r5 and don’t have him as a six star. Also Psylocke is a better power control champ for most fights, but Doom is better overall
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I sense a 6 star ghost from your 6 star nexus

I sense a 6 star ghost from your 6 star nexus

I hope not, I already have her awakened.
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130

He was pain when I first fought him, but now I have Mister Fantastic at r5, he should be a lot easier to deal with.
    Do you have AEGON and fury.

Do you have AEGON and fury.
    I do, are they good for that fight?