Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I want my champion recharge back right now.Is this a joke.

2»

Comments

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,218 ★★★★★
    live with it. u got more champs. do it with them. stop crying over a game. the game isnt Life
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

You know it is against the forum rules to make an alt account to get out of jail right

As far as I know having 3 accounts is not illegal I made post everyone said you can multiple accounts.

Read number 11
    I think its referring to no more than 1 forum account for each in game account. I think you are allowed to have an account on the forum to go along with each endgame account, could be wrong though.
    It’s just 1 forum account overall, I made one from an alt account in game a while back and it got banned pretty quickly, don’t know why other alts don’t get banned as fast as that one though for other people who are jailed
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★

I am really really I am hardly controlling my anger let's get this over with no discussion.Just asking my champion recharge right now.

As you can see I clicked on find partner and it says zone has started.But somehow I am not in zone.He is continuously saying take down node 3 but I don't even know that zone has even started so I went back to check.

Somehow zone has started but I am still finding a partner.And ye s y I ternet connection is working great.Adter waiting for so many time so I finally had to quit.

And this happens to my champions.

I had this bug happen to me yesterday, not showing me added to the Incursion even tho my partner said he saw me added. I restarted the game and then it worked.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Let's ignore the forum Justice warriors and focus on the main issue
    I'd hate for this bug to reoccur on my end
  • Options
    JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    Claire, colossus,Doom,omega,blade,voodoo all these beefy rank up champions are now in cool down.And now what should I do
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Same thing happened to me yesterday. Of course Kabam wont refund you. I guarantee it.

The only way you can single handedly change Kabams mind is if you have a very popular youtube channel and talk about this...other than that, take a number...