**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone know how to use Lomgshot

I got him as a 5star and I’ve been practicing with him a bit and how do you get the bleed damage because all I’ve been firing off is sp2 with the bad karma

Comments

• age_of_andycapage_of_andycap Posts: 95
    YouTube is your friend.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    There are lots of videos out there, but for a quick set of tips:
    • For the bleed damage on the SP1, you need to have Pure of Heart active (which activates when you have 5 Good Karma; if you have the CapIW synergy, he starts the fight with Pure of Heart against Villains, I think). That will give you a burst of bleed damage alongside the SP1 damage. If you have one of his synergies, this can also be degen damage if the opponent doesn't bleed.
    • For his SP2, if you have Pure of Heart active you will get the burst of incinerate damage at the start of the attack. This is definitely ideal. Also, his synergy with Rogue, I believe, can increase the number of incinerates that get triggered by this, so she can really up his damage potential.
    • I'm sure you already know this, but his heavies can add up to 2 Bad Karma on the opponent each time. If you have a moment to charge up the heavy, do so, as you also generate Good Karma over the course of the charge.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    don’t think anyone knows how to use Lomgshot
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Parry heavy then SP2 similar to AA