**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The 6.2 champion boss

@KabamMiike I started with 6 revives in my stash and with 929 units saved up why do you have to make fights like this I just burned thru all of my units trying to beat this champion and I kept on dying because he was unstoppable almost all of the time. I lost my units and my will to play this game now I have to grind for weeks to get that back or spend substantial amounts of money that I don’t have My best options for him were Morningstar and BWCV and they still didn’t do that well. Why does this fight have to have 1-3 counters.

Comments

• Options
    NINJANIKI12NINJANIKI12 Posts: 23
    @NomedYeshua I did my research I was taking too much block damage from parrying and in the second phase if you hit him while he has unstoppable then you get stunned so you should have done your research.
  • Options
    @Devourer12 I don’t have any of those champs as five stars or 6 stars and you shouldn’t have a couple of specific counters to beat that fight
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

@NomedYeshua I did my research I was taking too much block damage from parrying and in the second phase if you hit him while he has unstoppable then you get stunned so you should have done your research.

Buff... immunity...

😊
  • Options
    KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    edited May 2020
    Im not sure if you are using mystic dispersion but you can cycle L2 with Morningstar pretty easily. I used a r3 hood for my first run and used Morningstar when I went back to 100%. She is one of the best counters in the game for this fight. Also I have seen people solo him with BWCV so you can try looking up a video of that.
  • Options
    xNig said:

Buff... immunity...

😊
    I wasn't able to get to my sp2
  • Options
    LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    This boss is a Revives Contest, garbage and worst thing in act6
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★

Intercept him. Put a slow on him and intercept then bait specials. You don’t need to parry him until maybe the very start
  • Options
    @TP33 Sadly I don't have any slow champs
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★

@TP33 Sadly I don't have any slow champs

Yep then that means the fight is undoable. Anyone with reliable stagger/slow CAN do the fight. If you haven’t got that then reconsider
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    It's true. The fight is based on perfect counter (that has slow Debuff) and skill.
    Nothing to do with your units and revives and potions.

What I don't like about that fight is his Unblockable phase and weird AI.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Look into The Thing with max signature. He can make the last 10% pretty easy by negating most of the damage while also attacking and dexting.
  • Options
    @mbrace I have thing at rank 4 but he's unawaikened