Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

First time getting 5* off Grandmaster Shard

1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
In the years I’ve played this is the first 5* I’ve gotten off one of these
Should I awake or save

Comments

• Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Congrats on the sym supreme buddy but I wouldn’t use an awakening gem on him. Save that for doom. Also if you haven’t already beat 6.2.6 sym is a great counter for a good 90% of the champion boss.
  • Options
    1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★

Congrats on the sym supreme buddy but I wouldn’t use an awakening gem on him. Save that for doom. Also if you haven’t already beat 6.2.6 sym is a great counter for a good 90% of the champion boss.

Thanks bro, but yea I haven’t done the champion yet so that’s why I’m amped
    But I will save 🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Congrats!
    He's such a beast! But the awakened ability is not needed at all so save that gem. I used a rank 4 sym supreme when doing the Champion boss, and he'll really help you there and in a lot of other places.
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Congrats, It is nice to see someone get one. So far I have pulled 1 4* and the rest 3*