Options

Why do you play AQ?

Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
In the last couple of weeks after having a few discussions with many friends in game I’ve found that a good number have stepped down from running high AQ maps or even running AQ together. A lot of them have the very similar reasons for why, that it’s “too repetitive” and too boring. I know Kabam have announced a few changes coming to AQ but I can’t be the only one thinking maybe the WHOLE AQ system could do with a revamp and so I wanted to see what other people in the community thought of AQ as well.

Why do you play AQ? 133 votes

For the rewards
75%
GamerHaji_SaabTimone147ArrsssTendersquadzuffyKDoggg2017jdrum663NumanJohnmaharajacrogsTBKlannMityAntLvernon15captaincushPwf57CropDusterIronBlaze09TwmRHendross 101 votes
Out of enjoyment
1%
SpicyslicerSpideyFunko 2 votes
Both
14%
Primmer79AzKicker316TheVyrusAlex13369Knorr7227Hammerbro_64John757Colinwhitworth69Chaos_Emperor786XdSpoodermanxDBonzodavidArifuteraStellanMatty_Iceone_punch_girlXguard77Mathgeeknwahster32BertTheSilverSurfer 19 votes
Other
8%
winterthurallinashesphillgreenbm3eppsMrTicTac19992008MysterioColonaut123RemeliBlaker78Ctfz35Silver_Saga 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,812 ★★★★★
    Out of enjoyment
    I find it fun
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    For the rewards
    I enjoy playing aw more (no defense tactics in my tier), but the rewards for aq are so much better
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    For the rewards
    When you’re an idiot and don’t have the roster for any hard content glory helps out with trying to to get t5b
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Interesting to see that a large majority so far play mainly for the rewards. I think a revamp in how AQ is structured could possibly increase the enjoyment most players get from AQ, in the meantime keep the votes coming so we can get a larger response pool! :smile:
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Other
    Commitment to my alliance.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    For the rewards
    1. Always need t4b
    2. Like to occasionally gamble on the t4cc crystal
  • Options
    Both
    it's not that boring IMO
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Other
    Commitment to alliance.

And for the glory. The AQ rewards themselves are kinda meh, if it wasnt for the glory store the rewards would barely be worth it.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Other
    Glory
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    For the rewards
    bm3epps said:

Glory

Isn’t that part of the rewards though...
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    For the rewards
    Not the worst game mode. Playing AQ is a necessary evil in the current economy. It was more fun at first but truth it is very hard to keep a mode I’ve been playing for 4 years now fresh. Not sure how that could be done without making the difficulty level more challenging than I would want to deal with daily.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    For the rewards
    I consider AQ an alliance-wide daily quest. I don't mind it... plus the glory store is fantastic. It's like 1-stop shopping!
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 792 ★★★
    Other
    My alliance makes me.
  • Options
    Blizzard28Blizzard28 Posts: 90
    For the rewards
    Well... I just like to hoard map5&6 crystals so that i never run out of rank up resources... So i play only map4&5... Map6 is too much demanding for me
  • Options
    AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    Single most bearable game mode in this unbearable game