**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do I get a 1 star champion after I sold them a long time ago.

2»

Comments

• AshishGhanghashAshishGhanghash Posts: 35

Let's go and grab a buch of units then to pop few more crystals ;)

You go do you. I got my 1*s. It's not my fault some people can't control themselves.
    You are drunk i guess and that's the reason you keep on repeating your words.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

You go do you. I got my 1*s. It's not my fault some people can't control themselves.
    Exactly where did I repeat my words? And insulting the other person just makes your argument weaker. Sorry.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★

Thecurler said:

Only Sold them because i thought that they are useless but now found out their use. But it shouldn't be as hard as it is now to get a 1 star champion.

Well, I think it should be difficult to get a 1*. It's a punishment for people who don't have self-restraint and sell champs because they're "useless".
    Why the punishment for selling 1* but none for selling 2, 3 and 4*?

I look forward to your considered response.
    Well because the pools for 2, 3, 4*s are larger. Way larger. If they were the same as 1*s (12 champs), then Variant 4 would act as a punishment for selling those champs too. I just don't get why people sell their 1*s. You get next to nothing for selling them.

How would V4 be a punishment for selling 2, 3 and 4* if the pool was only 12 champs?
    With the amount of PHC , 3 and 4* crystals you can get through arena, alliance and quest rewards you could sell your champs every week and get them back again in no time at all.
    I must be missing something because in my mind a smaller pool would be less punishment.

Exactly where did I repeat my words? And insulting the other person just makes your argument weaker. Sorry.
    Don't you think that you are using the word punishment out of the context as the question was different.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★

@luscious_lu6 @Huffman_Code @Seatin @GroundedWisdom @TheKiryu @Lagacy @BrianGrant @Metalsonicdude
    @Okaythen
    can you help me which TEAM should i take to defeat Act 6.2.2 Mister Sinister Boss.

One of these is not like the others.....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Kpatrix said:

@luscious_lu6 @Huffman_Code @Seatin @GroundedWisdom @TheKiryu @Lagacy @BrianGrant @Metalsonicdude
    @Okaythen
    can you help me which TEAM should i take to defeat Act 6.2.2 Mister Sinister Boss.

One of these is not like the others.....
    Thought the same myself.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

Only Sold them because i thought that they are useless but now found out their use. But it shouldn't be as hard as it is now to get a 1 star champion.

Well, I think it should be difficult to get a 1*. It's a punishment for people who don't have self-restraint and sell champs because they're "useless".
    I'll premise this by saying I have most of my 1's so I have no issues. But many sold 1's knowing they'd pull them again. They came in handy for level and rank events. You didn't worry about losing dupe levels, and it was an ways way to hit the next milestone when you wouldn't have otherwise.

Last I checked, and it's been awhile, we didn't really have a choice not to get them anymore. They kinda stripped it away from us due to progression, and in the beginning, we didn't really know or get a chance to wait to pull ones from those free crystals before we lost them altogether. It just happened when they instituted it. Maybe they could've let you accept or not accept the next progression initially so you could've had a shot getting your one's back. Could've done it with a warning that you won't have access to pulling them and they could be needed for content.

So to just lump it all into the "you shouldn't have sold them, shame on you." makes zero sense for many.

Think the only 1* I didn't get back before it happened was Spiderman. Was bummed as he was my first champ and it would've been nice to still have him for collection's sake.

Again, it's been a while, so maybe my history is foggy.

The day that i won't Forget.
    edited June 2020

Arena Grinding and approximately 2000 Units had given me this lucky pull. So much waiting for you bud.
    I was stuck in the game but now can so some stuff (V4). Still Need some counters for act6.