**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champions do you not enjoy due to their animations?

limeade32limeade32 Posts: 404 ★★
I tried out Domino and found here really unsatisfying to play. Im wondering if anyone feels the same way about any other champions.

Comments

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I've played arena so much with such a wide array of champions that I don't really have any champs where animations are cumbersome or clunky at the moment. The closest answer I have to the question is I guess 2020 champs like Black Widow Deadly Origins but even her I'm somewhat getting used to.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Yep got a 3* domino I never liked her animations,besides that cwBp , And Mysterio, has very laggy basic attacks,it just feels too clunky to use them
  • almost every L or XL champ. I just prefer playing with smaller champs like corvus for some weird reason
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Terrax probably has the best animations in the game. If only he was truly at that herald power level! All he needs to be a good champion is more armor break potency! I hope Kabam does some real rebalancing soon.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I think Iron Man IW is very good and his animations are really cool but I don't particularly enjoy playing as him because his animations are really floaty. He feels sort of slow and because he doesn't make contact on many of his basic attacks it doesn't always visually register in my brain that he's doing what I want him to and it just feels awkward sometimes. Hard to explain.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Warlock is ugly, just straight up dispicably ugly
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    ghost, corvus, ws, domino
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    pretty much any champ i wont take to r5 automatically
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    I’m going with Colossus as well. I like what he can do, but man is he boring to look at and play as.
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    Now I enjoy playing IMIW, but his mediums feel soooo slow and i just hate it. hes still fun to play because of his abilities tho
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme has always felt really clunky to me
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Symbiote Supreme. His second medium attack creates a lot of distance with the opponents.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Vision Argus, Darkhawk and basicaly any other champion with a lot of fluff animation that does not add anything but lag to my phone.
    This offcourse is because I have a budget Android phone. But still I do not like it.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Gladiator Hulk for sure, he just smacks with his weapons instead of smashing, very very clunky.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    H_I_Z said:

Warlock is ugly, just straight up dispicably ugly

hey that's mean... why you gotta insult my boy warlock like that
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    i am groot
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Ironman of as his attacks are so basic and no extra details to at least make him enjoyable
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I find with any of these it’s just a case of persevering.

Starlord, OML, Hyperion, domino, colossus, warlock all champs I had initial problems with their animation flow to the point I’d not play well. Now they are all my most used favourite champs. A bit of ROL/LOL always does the trick...

At the other end of the scale someone like capiw felt instantly gratifying and stayed that way...