**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why do you play AQ?

Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
In the last couple of weeks after having a few discussions with many friends in game I’ve found that a good number have stepped down from running high AQ maps or even running AQ together. A lot of them have the very similar reasons for why, that it’s “too repetitive” and too boring. I know Kabam have announced a few changes coming to AQ but I can’t be the only one thinking maybe the WHOLE AQ system could do with a revamp and so I wanted to see what other people in the community thought of AQ as well.

Why do you play AQ? 133 votes

For the rewards
75%
GamerHaji_SaabTimone147ArrsssTendersquadzuffyKDoggg2017jdrum663NumanJohnmaharajacrogsTBKlannMityAntLvernon15captaincushPwf57CropDusterIronBlaze09TwmRHendross 101 votes
Out of enjoyment
1%
SpicyslicerSpideyFunko 2 votes
Both
14%
Primmer79AzKicker316TheVyrusAlex13369Knorr7227Hammerbro_64John757Colinwhitworth69Chaos_Emperor786XdSpoodermanxDBonzodavidArifuteraStellanMatty_Iceone_punch_girlXguard77Mathgeeknwahster32BertTheSilverSurfer 19 votes
Other
8%
winterthurallinashesphillgreenbm3eppsMrTicTac19992008MysterioColonaut123RemeliBlaker78Ctfz35Silver_Saga 11 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Out of enjoyment
    I find it fun
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    For the rewards
    I enjoy playing aw more (no defense tactics in my tier), but the rewards for aq are so much better
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    For the rewards
    When you’re an idiot and don’t have the roster for any hard content glory helps out with trying to to get t5b
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Interesting to see that a large majority so far play mainly for the rewards. I think a revamp in how AQ is structured could possibly increase the enjoyment most players get from AQ, in the meantime keep the votes coming so we can get a larger response pool! :smile:
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Other
    Commitment to my alliance.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    For the rewards
    1. Always need t4b
    2. Like to occasionally gamble on the t4cc crystal
  • Both
    it's not that boring IMO
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Other
    Commitment to alliance.

And for the glory. The AQ rewards themselves are kinda meh, if it wasnt for the glory store the rewards would barely be worth it.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Other
    Glory
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    For the rewards
    bm3epps said:

Glory

Isn’t that part of the rewards though...
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    For the rewards
    Not the worst game mode. Playing AQ is a necessary evil in the current economy. It was more fun at first but truth it is very hard to keep a mode I’ve been playing for 4 years now fresh. Not sure how that could be done without making the difficulty level more challenging than I would want to deal with daily.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    For the rewards
    I consider AQ an alliance-wide daily quest. I don't mind it... plus the glory store is fantastic. It's like 1-stop shopping!
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Other
    My alliance makes me.
  • Blizzard28Blizzard28 Posts: 90
    For the rewards
    Well... I just like to hoard map5&6 crystals so that i never run out of rank up resources... So i play only map4&5... Map6 is too much demanding for me
  • AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    Single most bearable game mode in this unbearable game