**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

free summoners sigil

So I noticed when I logged in this morning that it appears kabam have given every summoner a free 7 day sigil. I assume it was the other benefit mentioned by kabam frenchie on richtheman`s contest realm podcast similar to the energy calendar. first massive thankyou to kabam this was not required by any means but was an incredibly nice touch. Hopefully this is sufficient to briefly silence the occasional irritating post sking for free unlimited whatever due to coronavirus. However i am a free to play so have a few questions as to how it works since it has not been active on my my account since the free trial upon it`s release.
1) the flat +20% and if i use a lesser does it add 60% total (boosts added together) or cumulative 120% xp +40%=168%
2)how much increase in flat energy recharge do I get as it doesn't precisely in the sigils description.
3)does someone have a link for the best and worst value`s in the black iso market as all of the video`s I have watched so far have been unhelpfull for a conqueror level player either focusing on uncollected or beginner levels of progression

Once again thankyou to kabam the energy calendar and the sigil its really nice to see the community thriving still in times of distancing! much appreciated

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    For the energy, I believe it reduces the cool down from 6 to 5 minutes. For the third one, none of them have terrible value tbh, especially at conqueror. Just buy stuff you need
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    1) I think they just add up
    2) It reduces each energy cost by 1 minute, doesn’t sound like a lot but for 60 energy that’s a 1 hour decrease
    3) prof hoff does great videos on the black iso market. Mast values still apply no matter what level you are
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★

The bonus gold is that exclusively from the golden circle or is their a boost to gold earned in arena as well
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    Ok thanks
  • SamronSamron Posts: 1
    I want active free summoners sigil plz help me how ?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Everybody is getting free sigils?

It was free a couple of weeks back but it’s to buy again. Don’t understand why you guys are thinking it’s free again lol.

Oh thx becuase i havent received received anything, so I was wondering why I didnt get it if it was being handed out
    Big oof on my side