**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RNG

Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
So the bad pulls come up a lot lately. And i get it. Using 2 thumbs for long fights is strenuous. Ive been playing since like 3 months before 12.0. I do agree that rewards should be buffed or progression based. There are a lot of areas for improvement. But dont mess with RNG. Bad pulls suck. But man do good pulls feel good. So i wanna see how the community feels.

RNG 50 votes

RNG needs full rework
42%
RagamugginGunnerStefanjonesMrLalowMqc19Bwest289Denzel116PImpDaddyBeyond00_CT42DJMNHKRANꓘAmbjonyDromar_13CapAvengerSPIDER_MANAlexBossuSkinnyfatboy82CaptainPollIronStrangeWarlockdaRobot 21 votes
RNG needs to go
12%
INTEGRALLordScatsburybpunk88deepblack12CaptainGamemanan_44 6 votes
its fine as is. Take the bad with the good
30%
danielmathTwmRKade7175manveerthereal10or_StrongDarthPhalMarvel2289Notsavage19XdSpoodermanxDYa_Boi_28ILLUSION8Giodood_1SpideyFunkoFlashSpideyBertTheSilverSurfer 15 votes
Access to specific champs is necessary
16%
BigdogbobRoOOtsDuffMcGruffScholiaMad_Titan_21Jedi_HawkeDeathLoveSparx265 8 votes

Comments

• Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    I have no clue how to rework it. But ive read a lot of this boycott **** and people hate the rng system. So i was throwing that out there. I think if rng is gone so is the game. Like i said in the description bad pulls are rough but good ones are soo good.
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Access to specific champs is necessary
    Make the content doable with various champs, or make the champs definitely needed to accomplish content somehow reasonable to get.

Else people can wait for ages and not pull what's needed. This does not make the majority of people spend more money to get them, but to stop playing the game. The thing is:

Does Kabam care if 1 of 10000 does spent a shitload of money for it?
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

They need to put the same thing in that they have in the transformers game. You can target the exact champ you want it'll just cost a lot more shards. I would genuinely save 100k 5* shards to get the exact champ I want and I think a lot of other people would as well as the basic pools is just filled with absolute poop

But that's not reworking RNG.
  • its fine as is. Take the bad with the good
    Qfury said:

They need to put the same thing in that they have in the transformers game. You can target the exact champ you want it'll just cost a lot more shards. I would genuinely save 100k 5* shards to get the exact champ I want and I think a lot of other people would as well as the basic pools is just filled with absolute poop

that would ruin the game. Every profile would be a carbon copy of another
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The hero pool has grown to be so large that something needs to change and you can see that with the introduction of Nexus and Focus crystals.

Does it need a huge change, no that’s part of what drives the game and gives us reason to play.

Does there need to be a way to give hope to those who are barely hanging on, yes they are a valuable part of the game.

I’d like to see a limited availability crystal similar to the featured Crystals that lets players have better odds at specific champions.

I would imagine something similar to incursion crystals where you have a limited number of champions, available for a limited time and regularly updated (more often than incursion crystals).

These crystals could have a pool or ~20-30 champions, that can be curated or completely randomly generated. Curated we get a feeling of Kabam micromanaging our progress. RNG based we may get a utter **** pool but if we get a heavily leaning “god tier” pool then we feel like we scored a win against Kabam even if we get screwed by the crystals itself.

They would have a cycle, aligning maybe with monthly EQs; they would be available for X days then change.

They would be available in limited quantity, something like 1-2 purchases for the period they are available.

Does this get everyone everything the want, no this gets more people a better chance at what they want.