**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Defence, synergy activation

Just wanted to see how everyone thinks on defenders synergies being activated,
I think it could be a useful help in winning wars for your team, thoughts please?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Of god. Mate hemdial Bum u get kil before u ikow if it there is to much need need information. To se who one the node I’m don’t mind some like dusa bonuses with black bolts
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Terrible idea.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    It's a very bad idea, especially considering that the current war standard has been tuned without these synergies in mind. With crazy nodes and unbalanced defense tactics already causing people to quit, I could see the activation of defense synergies causing a mutiny.

They should abandon the whole concept of "defense synergies" (synergies that really only make sense on AW defenders) and just revamp any existing defense synergy to make it more offense-based. Things like Ant-man's Thorns synergy and the vast majority of Sentinel's synergies never come into play when you're using the champs...so re-tool them so they champions see more use.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    They have added defensive synergies for many trash so I’ll be not surprised if they put this on next update on wars but there’ll be limitations on how many u can active ,may be like you can activate 1 from your team for each champion (so basically putting 1 extra node via your synergy in team) so full team synergies won’t be possible but something like moon knight + darkhawk would be possible ,night thrasher +ghost rider, hela+angela or mr.fantastic. They should surely control and tweak it before every releasing though and have beta alliance wars among selected few alliance!
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    There are already too many terrible champ ability + node + defense tactic combinations that make fights impossible.

We don't need a 4th variable in there to make war even more broken than it already is.