**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are your thoughts on future champion buffs and rebalances?

I think that Unstoppable Colossus should be buffed, since he's such a common champ for early players and costs lots of loyalty.
Here are some of my ideas for him:
1. Since he is technically colossus, he should have better armour buffs, for instance, starting with 3 and stacking for special attacks
2. He should have better fury buffs, from Juggernaut. For such a cool looking champion, he should be able to deal lots of damage.
3. Lastly, his unstoppable attacks should come with extra effects. For instance, stun, concussion etc.

Please tell me some of your ideas, thanks!

Comments

• LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    lol your gonna get them fired :'(
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I don't really care, whom they buff next, there are a lot of bad champs on the game. I'd just wish they buffed champs faster. For the time they buffed oml and Colossus, we got champs like ebony mow, diablo, thing and elsa. So -2 bad champs (I actually think oml is still bad, but some ppl like him, so whatever), + 4 champs who are not impressive to the point they should be buffed.
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Something needs to be done with Iron Patriot. He's the worst champ in the game. For crying out loud, he's the only champ that his awakened ability imposes a debuff on himself.
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    Diablo
    One of the Most Coolest Champ and His Sp Animations are too good too, He has unique Abilities but hits like a wet noodle which make him the worst champ of the game
    Everyone wants to get him buffed... It's a long due

Hope Kabam will listen to community @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • BarryJ2BarryJ2 Posts: 32
    YES!

UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS HAS GOTTEN HIMSELF A BUFF!

With the Red Guardian synergy, he is able to stack an unbelievable amount of furies, even enough to counter the regen of RoL wolverine!