**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Overreaching

Fellow summoners, please stop joining the Higher incursion sectors if you don’t have the appropriate roster and skill to do so. You’re ruining it.

PS: frequent forum commentators, “well actually,” and “to be fair,” people. RELAX

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    well actually...
  • To be fair you can partner with a friend or alliance mate
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    To be fair, finding right partner in higher incursion is important....well actually.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Tyrion said:

Ha. I have enough champs to lose some champs due to cool down. Was just playing testing out new champs. My partner was busy. It's a Friday night. Just dislike summoners who bring in 4* and beg to be carried. You guys should be nursing home comedians.

wow, a rank 5 Ægon? Never seen that before! And Doom as well? OP out here making niche rank ups left and right!
  • GATE55GATE55 Posts: 39
    Tyrion said:

Fellow summoners, please stop joining the Higher incursion sectors if you don’t have the appropriate roster and skill to do so. You’re ruining it.

PS: frequent forum commentators, “well actually,” and “to be fair,” people. RELAX

The designer are ruining it. Not players . This could be avoided.
  • well actually, it's you're fault. You should only play with people in you're alliance or people you know you can trust. To be fair, he probably didn't know how hard these were
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

Tyrion said:

Ha. I have enough champs to lose some champs due to cool down. Was just playing testing out new champs. My partner was busy. It's a Friday night. Just dislike summoners who bring in 4* and beg to be carried. You guys should be nursing home comedians.

wow, a rank 5 Ægon? Never seen that before! And Doom as well? OP out here making niche rank ups left and right!
    Says the guy who likes Groot, the biggest meme in this game
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    i mean i go in sector 6-7 with 4*s sometimes and i still go far. I've even made it to room 10 twice with my 4*s. Most of the time i get to room 8 in sector 6
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    his rank ups are so basic