**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ AI - even more defensive?

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
Hi all. We run map 4 and the AI appears to be even more defensive.

But at the same time is now amazing at stand up intercepts, never dashes in to attack, it just ambles forward, rarely holds block and is just a huge pain to fight.

The new doombots are as bad as the symboids in terms of defensiveness. Walk forward with block down, stand on front of you with block down, then immediately special attack when you release block to attack.

It's not fun.

And you know what they say should happen when the fun stops!

Comments

• Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Yea aq 5 has been horrible
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Map 2 AI is just standing there, holding block
    Going from Act 5 to this is annoying
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Aq ai in lower maps is so passive that it's frustrating to play anyone. Ghost is impossible to play in aq
  • i play map 3 and it isn't too bad
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    My exact point!! I thought I’d take break n move to map 5 alliance and sail through but I was wrong! This AIs,doombots’s and their super Op defensive stats, immunitys and super sped up animations are annoying !!felt like quitting all over again!! One single special from them kills you! And then ther’s 2nd human torch miniboss Fight! One the worst fight in entire game! Has no Proper counters that you can bring and hope to stay alive! Try to heal block, u get incinerate n die, don’t heal block, what ever damage u did gets reverted with single dexterity !! They never cease to amaze me with their out of touch failures on what a lower level Map on AQ should be!!
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    I love the moment when AI intercept you outta nowhere
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Icy000 said:

I love the moment when AI intercept you outta nowhere

Oh god I hate that. The ai feels so jerky and awkward
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★

It's not fun.

QFT
    And this godawful AI in AQ is the reason why I'm going to quit the game soon, or at least leave my alliance and just play solo.

• StevenKjngStevenKjng Posts: 13
    Yeah Kabam want to kill this game! And kill new players. What a strategy?
  • M00SEMANM00SEMAN Posts: 40
    Kalantak said:

My exact point!! I thought I’d take break n move to map 5 alliance and sail through but I was wrong! This AIs,doombots’s and their super Op defensive stats, immunitys and super sped up animations are annoying !!felt like quitting all over again!! One single special from them kills you! And then ther’s 2nd human torch miniboss Fight! One the worst fight in entire game! Has no Proper counters that you can bring and hope to stay alive! Try to heal block, u get incinerate n die, don’t heal block, what ever damage u did gets reverted with single dexterity !! They never cease to amaze me with their out of touch failures on what a lower level Map on AQ should be!!

I agree the doom bots can be annoying. If you are have trouble with Human Torch use void absolutely destroys him. I am able to take out both on day 5 no problem. I you don’t have void use Colossus or Cap iw just parry and heavy. If you don’t try to evade you won’t trigger the regen in the second HT.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Our alliance played map 6 yesterday and I find map 6 easier than map 5.Map 5 and 4 are so defensive seriously super defensive
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I guess it's better to understand more about the AI response via youtube tutorial videos.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    M00SEMAN said:

Kalantak said:

I agree the doom bots can be annoying. If you are have trouble with Human Torch use void absolutely destroys him. I am able to take out both on day 5 no problem. I you don’t have void use Colossus or Cap iw just parry and heavy. If you don’t try to evade you won’t trigger the regen in the second HT.
    Colossus isn't a great option later in the week because of buffet.