**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ever seen a fully leveled r3 6* diablo

KnationKnation Posts: 529 ★★★

Will be getting gameplay once he’s out of war

Comments

• Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Knation said:

Osfan8 said:

I have to admit that I don’t see the appeal but if he’s the champ you like playing then good for you. The AG is as big a shock or more than the t5cc.

Awakening gem is the least important part imo
    None of the mystics I’d rank up need their dupe (except mojo but he needs too high sig)
    I think of it in terms of difficulty to replace. T2a and t5b are getting easier all the time, t5cc if you spend can be purchased. 6* AG can only be had by doing some serious content.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Knation said:

Osfan8 said:

Knation said:

Osfan8 said:

I have to admit that I don’t see the appeal but if he’s the champ you like playing then good for you. The AG is as big a shock or more than the t5cc.

Awakening gem is the least important part imo
    None of the mystics I’d rank up need their dupe (except mojo but he needs too high sig)
    I think of it in terms of difficulty to replace. T2a and t5b are getting easier all the time, t5cc if you spend can be purchased. 6* AG can only be had by doing some serious content.
    Ye but like I said not really any need for the gem
    Also his prestige is good only mystic with a decent prestige boost on him is doom

If you’re happy with him then good for you doing what you enjoy.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Diablo is a very good champions.Wish kabam do a mechanic where we can refresh his potions by using sp3.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Looking forward to the gameplay. I have a duped 6* Diablo. I've always thought he could be good with a few tweaks but don't like him in his current state.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    wonderful op, wonderful!
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    It's cool that people are starting to rank up champs they like that's what I like to see, like the leader of asgrd rank 3 his green goblin which is awesome
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    My first reaction:

Then I thought: why not? If you like him, just go for it. Games are meant to be fun, not punitive.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s so sad when I look at your profile in game and he’s not even the top champ at rank 3
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s so sad when I look at your profile in game and he’s not even the top champ at rank 3

yeah he is
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

yeah he is
    He wasn’t when I looked yesterday, must be a mastery switch or something
  • Options
    Knation said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

yeah he is
    He wasn’t when I looked yesterday, must be a mastery switch or something
    He was only fully leveled at like 4 in the morning he’s my top champ now
    Ah
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Awesome! I love when people rank up champions they enjoy even if they’re not “god tier”