**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game Mode - Survival

This design will probably be quite a large one as it could literally be a game substance change

Survival Mode:
This mode is to utilise more of the whole champion base all the way from 1* to 6* based on the Contenders rating and Title Milestone.
The Hashtag restriction will also lean more towards the older Champions (the ones that are just not utilized one any current content) to allow players to reconnect the Unused
Opponent Randomiser is also affected by the same Hashtag restriction but has the extra help of the Node Modifier.

Death is Inevitable
60 Seconds a fight, you pause, you die, time runs out you die, no one is immune to death.

Stage Hijacking
Do you really think it was that easy to get your Materials?
Tell that to the Champions hiding in the shadows.
This could happen anytime, on any stage within the first 15 secs, time will reset to 60, the opponent will get killed by the hijacker and will instantly aim at you. Are you mid combo? Sad luck, about to blow a special? You might get lucky and hit the hijacker too but that will only knock them down, chances are, you will only be lucky to do that.

The Hijacker can be any champ (no hashtag restriction, only Star Level restriction), available from obtainable roster, limited edition or non-playable champions, no replicator bots (Doom/Symbiod/Ultron).

Any buff or debuff currently on you sticks for its timer
Your health is a one way street, if you can heal, that's just a very limited bonus.

Selection standards
1 champion used and locked off per round, 1 synergy champion used and not locked off.
Once a main champion is locked off, champion cannot be used for synergy.
%age based difficulty increase of same Star Level
60 Second timer per fight

3 rounds 1*, no hashtag restriction,
Star Completed Rewards
Tier 1 Basic and Class random multiplier 3 - 6 of each
Gold x0,000, Loyalty time based per secs saved x1 (3 rounds x 60 = 180 - time used)

10 rounds 2*, random hashtag restricted,
Star Rewards
Tier 1 Basic and Class random multiplier 3 - 6 of each
Tier 2 Basic and Class randomiser 3 - 6 basic, 5 - 10 random class shards or full (1 in 4 chance per quick roll)
Gold x0,000, Loyalty time based Multiplier 2x

15 round 3*, random hashtag restriction
Star Rewards
Tier 3 Basic and Class randomiser
Basic 10 chances - 25/50% shards and/or 2 to 4 Full Formed (1 in 4 chance per quick roll)
Tier 1 Alpha 25% chance per roll for 1
Gold x0,000, Loyalty time based Multiplier 3x

20 rounds 4*, random hashtag + random dual or triple class restrictions.
Minor node buff/debuff randomiser on survival defender
Star Rewards
Tier 4 Basic and Class randomiser
10 Chances - Class/Basic 50/75% shards per 1 and 1 in 4 chance of 1 Formed.
Tier 1 Alpha 25 % chance per roll for 1 and 10% or 2
Gold x0,000, Loyalty time based Multiplier 4x

Part 1 - 10 rounds 5* Rank 1 - 3, random hashtag + random 2 or 3 class restriction.
Minor node buff/debuff randomiser x2 on survival defender
Star Rewards
Tier 4 Basic and Class randomiser
10 Chances - same as 4*
Tier 1 Alpha 20% chance for 1 and 8% for 2
Tier 2 Alpha 5% chance of 9000 shards, 2% for 18000 shards

Part 2 - 10 rounds 5* Rank 4 - 5, random hashtag + random 2 or 3 class restriction.
Minor and Moderate node buff/debuff randomiser x2 on survival defender
Star Rewards
Tier 4 Basic and Class randomiser with Tier 5 Basic Chance
10 Chances - Class/Basic 50/75% shards and 1 in 4 chance of a Full Formed of either (75%)
Tier 5 Basic 2250/4500/9000 shards (25%)
Tier 1 Alpha 15% chance for 1 and 5% for 2
Tier 2 Alpha 10% chance 18000 shards, 5% chance of 1x

Part 1 - Upto 10 rounds 6* Rank 1, (see notes below)
Minor and Moderate node buff/debuff randomiser x2 on survival defender
Star Rewards
Tier 4 Basic and Class randomiser with Tier 5 Basic Chance
Upto 10 Chances -T4 Basic 1x 50% and Class 1x 25% random or 10% 1x Class Selector (75%)
Tier 5 Basic 4500/9000/13500 Shards (25%)
Tier 5 Class 2% Crystal (2%)
Tier 2 Alpha 20% 18000 Shards, 10% 1x

Part 2 - Upto 10 Rounds 6* Rank 2, (see notes below)
Moderate node buff/debuff randomiser x2 on survival defender
Star Rewards
Tier 4 Class, Tier 5 Basic and Class Randomiser
Upto 10 Chances - T4 Class 2x 25% random and 20% 2x Class Selector (66%)
T5 Basic 9000/13500/18000 Shards (25%)
T5 Class 5% Crystal + 2.5% random single class
T2 Alpha 20% 1x or 10% 2x

End Notes
Obtained Chapter Title requirements
Proven + 30x 3* Champions to complete 3* Survival Stage
Conqueror + 30x 4* Champions to complete 4* Survival Stage
Uncollected + 30x 5* Champions to complete 5* part 1 Survival
Uncollected + 50x 5* Champions 20x Rank 4&5 to Complete 5* part 2
Uncollected + 6* obtained to compete in 6* Part 1
Cavalier + 6* Rank 2 obtained to compete in 6* Part 2

Selection Randomiser
Slot 1 (from 1*)
Tier Basic Shards or Catalyst (60/40)
Slot 2 (from 1*)
Tier Class Shards or Catalyst(60/40)
Slot 3 (from 2*)
Tier Alpha Shards or Catalyst (70/30)
(from 4*)
Tier 4 Basic or Class Catalyst (10%)
Slot 4 (from 4*)
Tier 4 Class Selector or 5 Class Crystal (20/10)
Tier 4 from Slot 1 & 2 (25/15)
Tier 1 or 2 Alpha (10/20)

Comments

• Options
    AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    Extras

Star Level 🗝
    To obtain, you have to do one run to the minimum 4* section plus 5 battles
    Don't wanna repeatedly start from the beginning, your personal key will allow you to jump up to the 4* section, but you don't get any benefit of the rewards from up the end of 3* section,
    Furthermore difficulty is still calculated as if you completed up to 4* section

Difficulty calculator.
    OMG the attack power is gonna be massive? NOPE, the node modifier can be the only thing that increases that,
    OMG the health pool will be impossible!
    Again, not entirely but challenging is the point, don't slack off or as it was said, You Die.

In Death.
    So you died huh, kiss that last rounds rewards goodbye.
    Yes, reward loss. Only from the previous round, we are not going to be that nasty or are we?

Questions
    So, how long before it resets?
    Answer: Reset? This ain't no daily quest.
    You will only get the one chance to get each rounds random rewards, if you die you miss out that round and get penalised.
    Yes there is a reset timer so you don't get a week or weeks without getting a chance at again. 3 days rest for the poor buggers you pounded into the ground.

Can I use items to increase my own strength?
    Answer: um NO! Or it wouldn't be Survival mode.

What if I am uncollected but don't have enough 5* rank 4 and 5s but have more than 50 for Part 2?
    Answer: Easy, rank more up, your account your decision. Oh and just so you know just ranking those newer cookie cutter champions is not going to help you advance further when you get the #2016
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m SO confused. This sounds like it might be in some other game based on how detailed it is, but I still have absolutely no clue what anything you said means.
  • Options
    There has been something missing in this game for a while now, it's a true skill test with a viable reward system, something that people can readily gain needed catalysts and so forth, without spending a week or a month attempting to get the majority needed for a high rank high star champion. @Hammerbro_64
  • Options
    No no I understand your rewards, I just have no clue what this looks like. From what I can tell it’s a solo quest that ramps up like incursions where you have to bring Corvus to finish fights in time before you inexplicably die, and pray to RNGsus that a hijacker (?) doesn’t come in and somehow they are harder than the other guy you used to be fighting? I don’t see how that is any different from ambushes and hidden characters. Heck that’s how AOL is set up structurally.

Your thematics in your initial explanation are lost on me.

I don’t really get how slapping a 60-second timer will promote skill when Corvus is generally your guy for quick fights. Like I’ve combed through this for a bit, and the only thing different than incursions are solo play, roster restrictions, no nodes as far as I can tell, and a ridiculously low timer.

It’s an impressive writeup, I just don’t understand why it’s different enough to warrant pursuit for the devs. Can you walk me through what me playing this mode would look like? Thx
  • Options
    So as explained at the top, 1 Champion used and locked off 1 Champion used for synergy only and not locked off, so there would be no 1 Champion to kill it all, so as Survival is to use your roster limited by Star then hashtag

So

You get to the 4* rounds
    The Randomiser roles.
    Tech/Cosmic Classes (unlucky not to have a 3rd), #Villian, Node Power Gain

Available champions in colour, others in black and white and the used crossed or locked like Arena
    Example

• Options
    Oh so it’s similar to arena in terms of structure. Gooooooootcha. Thanks for explaining
  • Options
    Yer, you could say that... But its not something that initially could have ranked rewards, as the rewards would be quite sufficient.

AoL is a mess of lanes map with each champ having rediculous amounts of health and atk and really only for the cookie cutter champions, but sad luck if you don't have them.

Other parts of Survival that would be a positive is, yes the champ you face will have enhanced health but not so much atk the further in you get and will be realistic.

No deathmatches, the only set back would be the hijacker.

I mean, honestly... How many of the whole roster of champs do you actually use and utilise? I bet there are champs you have, that haven't been touched outside of arena.